15 Perks Of Having Your Cousin Treat You Like A Little Sister

You're not just my cousin, you're my sister

284
Katrina Rose Garbin

When I was younger, I would ALWAYS get excited to see you when I would come to California to visit you. I would look forward to spending our days at Disneyland, tiring you out while you would chase me around the yard, and just spending time with you. One of the best days of my life was when you came to live with me and let's just say the past two years were very eventful. I remember the two of us staying up till the wee hours of the morning talking about the silliest of things, all the belly hurt laughs, but best of all over the two years we lived together, you have taught me so much, showed me to not be afraid to be myself, and what it means to have a sister despite our six year age difference.

30 reasons why having your cousin treat you like a little sister is the best:

1. You automatically have a second wardrobe. No, joke, two times the clothing.

2. She's there for you whenever you need to vent about anything.. even if it's for two seconds.

3. She's there when you need to tell her something you can't tell your parents.

4. She catches you whenever you try to lie to her.

5. She helps you improve your weaknesses, and she praises you on your strengths

6. There are endless amounts of inside jokes and laughs.

7. She knows when your sad even when you try your hardest to hide it from her.

8. She's always down to get food with you.

9. She teaches you how to make your makeup look amazing.

10. She protects you from the ones who dare to hurt you.

11. She's always ready for an adventure.

12. She'll stay up all night with you even when you have nothing to talk about and is your automatic shoulder to cry on.

14. She's gives you the best advice, and teaches you so much.

15. And, lastly, she leaves a permanent mark on your life and you'll know that she'll always be there for you.