15 Panic! At the Disco Lyrics For When You Have A Bad Day

Sometimes you have to throw it back to 2006 to get in a better mood.

55606
youtube.com

Sometimes you just have to drown your feelings in music.

So you had a tough day, and things didn't happen the way you wanted them to. Life has been getting you down recently and you're not really sure what to do about it. I've got a little solution that's helped me for about two years now: blast some Panic! At the Disco and let the rest unfold from there. Without any further ado, here are some of my go-to lyrics from songs that don't fail to put me in a good mood.

Songs to make you feel better

These lyrics cheer me up and get me motivated.

1. "Things have changed for me, and that's OK"

Sometimes, you just need some confirmation that changes happen, and that things will work out in the end.

Song: "That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)"

2. "Being blue is better than being over it", "You'll never know if you don't ever try again, so let's try"

It's okay to feel crappy as long as you don't give up.

Song: "Hallelujah"

3. "Stop there and let me correct it, I wanna live life from a new perspective"

This is sorta my motto, honestly. Sometimes you have to change the way you look at a problem to see how to solve it.

Song: "New Perspective"

4. "C'mon, c'mon, with everything falling down around me/I'd like to believe in all the possibilities"

First of all: more people need to know this song. Brendon Urie of Panic! and Nate Ruess of Fun. together is an amazing combination. Besides all this, this songs talks about moving on from self-doubt. This is a winner.

Song: "C'mon" (with Fun.)

5. "Tonight we are victorious, champagne pouring over us/all my friends we're glorious, tonight we are victorious"

Celebrate yourself, and the little accomplishments. In the moment, small things can be big. (And every once in a while, you gotta "turn up the crazy.")

Song: "Victorious"

6. "Take a chance, take your shoes off, dance in the rain"

Hey you. Yeah, you. Take a deep breath. A ten-minute break can do wonders. And if there's rain in your life, you can make lemonade out of lemons: go dance in it.

Song: "I Have Friends in Holy Spaces"

7. "I think I'm ready to leap, I think I'm ready to live/I'm ready to go"

So, you had a crappy day. That doesn't mean that you should be afraid of what tomorrow brings. Get ready to go!

Song: "Ready to Go [Get Me Out Of My Mind]"

8. "If you love me let me go", "These words are knives that often leave scars/The fear of falling apart"

This comes from my all-time favorite song by this band. While the lyrics are sad, it also evokes a feeling of the need to start over. And starting over isn't always a bad thing.

Song: "This Is Gospel"

Songs to make you dance

Let's be real: dancing around your room can often be a great form of medicine. So here's some of the best Panic! At the Disco lyrics from songs that can help with that.

9. "Give me envy, give me malice, give me your attention"

There's a reason this song is titled "Time to Dance." It's frenetic, upbeat, and is one that you'll have trouble getting it out of your head.

Song: "Time to Dance"

10. "Always on the hunt for a little more time/Just another LA Devotee"

Possibly one of the most catchy songs I've ever heard (and trust me, that's saying something), this song has inspired many solo dance parties around my room. No shame.

Song: "LA Devotee"

11. "Miss Jackson, are you nasty? I love her anyway"

Head-bobs welcome. Let loose and enjoy this one.

Song: "Miss Jackson"

12. "Let's kill tonight, show them all you're not the ordinary type"

This song is all about taking a regular, normal night and just having the time of your life, no matter what. You're killin' it. Keep it up.

Song: "Let's Kill Tonight"

13. "If you're gonna be the death of me that's how I want to go"

One of the more underrated songs, "Collar Full" is a complicated relationship expressed in a few minutes. It's a jam, trust me.

Song: "Collar Full"

14. "I lost a bet to a guy in a chiffon skirt, but I make these high heels work"

So, let's get this out of the way: this song is about a wild night gone wrong. It's crazy, fun, and will make you forget about your worries. Also, enjoy this GIF of Brendon Urie wearing imaginary high heels.

Song: "Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time"

15. "I'd chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of/Closing a g*ddamn door, no"

I'm sorry, I had to. Even if Brendon is sick of this song, it's the one everyone knows and is truly iconic. It takes a whole generation of people back to 2006 and it makes us lose our minds--in the best way possible.

Song: "I Write Sins Not Tragedies"

Did I forget any great lyrics? What are some of your favorites? Feel free to let me know in the comments!