15 Best On-Screen Couples

15 Best On-Screen Couples

What more could you ask for?

33
15 Best On-Screen Couples
Fan Pop

With Valentine's Day safely behind us, those who love the holiday or hate it can all breathe a sigh of relief that the pressure's off. But in the spirit of love and all things couply (no, this isn't a word, but yes, I plan to use it with all seriousness) who doesn't love a good roundup of our favorite on-screen couples? Whether it's movies or television, emotional attachments to our favorite couples are hard to avoid. Here's my list of the top 15 on-screen couples.

1. Monica and Chandler, "Friends".

When these two *finally* became an item, they truly defined #CoupleGoals

2. Meredith and Derek, "Grey's Anatomy".

Shonda Rhimes ripped my heart out with this one. "Pick me. Choose me. Love me." is one of the best moments in TV history. Hands down.

3. Olivia and Fitz, "Scandal".

I know I'm going to get some heat for this one, but I am so #TeamFitz it isn't even funny. Love them.

4. Rapunzel and Flynn Rider, "Tangled".

C'mon. This one's a no-brainer. Even though they're animated characters, it's one of my favorite Disney love stories.

5. Allie and Noah, "The Notebook".

"It wasn't over. It still isn't over." Gets me everytime.

6. Rose and Jack, "Titanic".

There was definitely room for Jack on that raft. Just saying.

7. Sandy and Danny, "Grease".

Totally not about the whole changing for another person thing, but you have to admit you were rooting for them all along.

8. Topanga and Cory, "Boy Meets World".

Once Topanga did that weird thing with the lipstick on her face, it was all over. Cory and Topanga forever.

9. Carrie and Big, "Sex and the City".

No matter how many other guys came and went in Carrie's life, Big was always the one. I need another movie to see what they're up to now.

10. Bo Peep and Woody, "Toy Story".

Rumor has it, the fourth installment of this movie franchise will focus more on the love connection between this pair, and I can't wait.

11. Mr. and Mrs. Smith, "Mr. and Mrs. Smith".

This movie solidified the dynasty that became the Jolie-Pitt crew. How could it not make the list?

12. Ronnie and Will, "The Last Song".

Miley and Liam are *apparently* back on, and I couldn't be happier.

13. Cam and Mitchell, "Modern Family".

When Cam dresses up like a clown, he's easily one of the top five best characters on TV. His banter with Mitchell is hilarious and is one of the core parts of the show.

14. Minnie and Mickey, Disney.

There's not one singular moment you could point to for Mickey and Minnie, just an all-around fan favorite.

15. Juliet and Romeo, "Romeo and Juliet".

The original star-crossed lovers. What could be better than that? The Leo version, that's what.