15 New Lyrics From Taylor Swifts Album "Reputation" Waiting to be Your Next Caption on Instagram

I am ready to embrace her new era with open arms.
1059

Taylor Swift, the girl who began her career as a country artist and is now in her pop era. Although her new album "Reputation" might be a little darker than expected it is still a chart topper. But here is the thing I do not think Taylor Swift will ever not be a chart topper with her singles and albums. She will always sky rocket to the top because she knows how the system works and her fan base is incredible.

Reputation is being released world wide today (November 10) and I for one could not be more excited about this! "1989" was amazing and I still to this day scream the lyrics to each song from the top of my lungs when I am driving. So in a way I have very high hopes for "Reputation", I am ready to embrace her new era with open arms. Let me tell you, it did not let us down! Here are some of my favorite lyrics from each track also new lyrics to caption your Instagram posts with...

Track 1: ...Ready For It?

"In the middle of the night, in my dreams

you should see the things we do, baby"

Track 2: End Game [feat. Ed Sheehan and Future]

"I wanna be your end game

I wanna be your first string

I wanna be your A-Team

I wanna be your end game, end game"

Track 3: I Did Something Bad

"This is how the world works

You gotta leave before you get left"

Track 4: Don't Blame Me

"Don't blame me

Your love made me crazy

If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right"

Track 5: Delicate

"Is it cool that I said that?

Is it chill that you're in my head?

'Cause I know that it's delicate (delicate)"

Track 6: Look What You Made Me Do

"I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now"

"Why?"

"Oh, 'cause she's dead! (oh!)"

Track 7: So It Goes...

"I'm yours to keep

And I'm yours to lose"

Track 8: Gorgeous

"There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have

Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats

Alone, unless you wanna come along, oh"

Track 9: Getaway Car

"There were sirens in the beat of your heart

Shoulda know I'd be the first to leave"

Track 10: King of My Heart

"With all the nights we're spending

Up on the roof with a school girl crush"

Track 11: Dancing With Our Hands Tied

"I could've spent forever with your hands in my pockets"

Track 12: Dress

"Everyone thinks that they know is

But they know nothing about"

Track 13:This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things

"But I'm not the only friend you've lost lately

If only you weren't

So shady"

Track 14: Call It What You Want

"My baby's fit like a daydream

Walking with his head down

I'm the one he'd walking to"

OR

"And I know I make the same mistakes every time

Bridges burn, I never learn, at least I did one thing right"

Track 15: New Year's Day

"But I stay when it's hard or it's wrong or we're making mistakes

I want your midnights

But I'll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year's Day"