15 Netflix Shows To Watch When Summer Boredom Hits

"Are you still watching *insert title here*?" Of course I am, what else would I be doing?

1110

For some people, summer is grind time only. For the rest of us, we need something to occupy us on the weekends or days off, which could be all of them.

Netflix is a great go-to for anyone when boredom strikes, but a lot of people have trouble finding the best shows. Take it from a Netflix expert who spends at least four hours a day using the streaming service, these shows are some of the best that they offer.

So, keep these 15 shows in mind when boredom strikes:

1. New Girl

If you're looking for a feel-good, quirky show, this is it. Jessica Day moves in with three guys post-breakup. The show follows the four of them and all of their friends in their everyday messy lives.

2. Glee

"Glee" is the show for you if you're into music, covers, and drama in a high school setting. These students fight for stardom for six seasons.

3. Switched at Birth

This intense drama follows two families that become one after they find out their daughters, one of which is deaf, were switched at birth.

4. The Office

This popular show is about the employees of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company and their crazy, hilarious lives.

5. YOU

This twisted 10 episode series is a whirlwind of emotions for the viewer as Joe, the lead, stalks the love of his life.

6. Riverdale

This show is mirrored off of the old Archie comics, but with a modern teen-flick twist.

7. Orange is the New Black

Piper Chapman goes to jail and "Orange is the New Black" follows her through her journey in an all-women's prison.

8. Stranger Things

"Stranger Things" is a sci-fi show that has just the right element of drama that even the biggest of sci-fi haters will love it.

9. How to Get Away with Murder

This show follows a professor and four of her students that she chooses to work for her law firm. However, this "law firm" has a lot of shady stuff going on.

10. Friends

A true classic story of friends in New York that you can never get enough of.

11. The Fosters

A story of two children that eventually get adopted by a lesbian couple that has two adopted children already. This show follows them as their journey to becoming a blended family commences.

12. Young and Hungry

This show is extremely underrated and very funny. Emily Osment stars as a personal chef who falls for her boss.

13. Workin' Moms

This new 10 episode series is about moms with newborns trying to ease back into their normal lives after maternity leave. With many emotional breakdowns and boobs, this show is the perfect quick binge.

14.Shameless

"Shameless" is about a very large family with a drunk father.

15. Dexter

A twisted story about a serial killer who only kills other serial killers. Crazy, right?