15 Necessary Life Lessons Told By Jean-Ralphio

I mean he is the star of Parks and Rec.

164
Wallpaper Abyss

Let's talk about the REAL star of Parks and Rec. Yep, that's right, Jean-Ralphio, baby! We first meet this character in Season 2, episode 13, "The Set Up." Tom reveals him as his top choice for Ron's new assistant. Obviously, Ron will have no nonsense, but lucky for us, Jean-Ralphio stays as a returning character! I mean, let's face it, he is America's most lovable douchebag... You can't help but love/hate him because he knows how to scam his way into your heart just like insurance fraud. Whatever your feelings about Jean-Ralphio are, you can definitely learn from him. We all could. Face it, there are some basic guidelines that everyone should try to follow, generally. So here are 15 amazing qualities from Jean-Ralphio's best moments that everyone can take notes on...

1. He worries about the happiness of others and lifts spirits

2. He always finds that silver lining in a gray cloud

3. He's not afraid of a little dirty, old-fashioned, hard work

4. He knows his own limitations and has an escape plan when he bites off more than he can chew

5. He sees so much more potential in everyone and h encourages them to live up to it

6. He inspires others with moving, motivational speeches

7. When he sees something he likes, he goes for it

8. He can be honest with himself and others. He's not afraid of the truth.

9. He has a great fashion sense and isn't afraid to police others' fashion faux pas

10. He spreads the wealth for the less fortunate since he is "flushed with cash."

11. He has an extensive knowledge of color which he uses to teach to others

12. He is confident in his masculinity and is not afraid to complement other men

13. He openly embraces his inner child

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F05%2F03%2F636294397697503078-1858229637_636040515681820093221253069_With%2520Bubbles.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=842&h=5005439d8b097d96990a9b07a59c121d0cdb97f87953d177d5f1df931b709c4e&size=980x&c=3478115674 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F05%252F03%252F636294397697503078-1858229637_636040515681820093221253069_With%252520Bubbles.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D842%26h%3D5005439d8b097d96990a9b07a59c121d0cdb97f87953d177d5f1df931b709c4e%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3478115674%22%7D" expand=1]

14. He always has a great business and investment plan in mind

15. And finally, he has his life planned out to the last detail...

So there it is. 15 life lessons you really should pursue, following Jean-Ralphio's excellent example. After this overwhelming amount of evidence, you can't be anything but convinced that Jean-Ralphio is the best character of Parks and rec. And if you still need more convincing (but, really, how could you?!), then you can find all of the seasons of Parks and Rec on Netflix where you can binge watch every single one of Jean-Ralphio's best moments.