15 Gifts Every College Student Is Asking For This Holiday Season

The best years of your life until you have to create a holiday list for every family member.

304

The constant question of "what do you want for the holidays?" Every college kid is bound to hear this at least once in every conversation with a family member. Amazon is the answer for all gift needs and here are just a few must-haves.

1. Long phone charger

Amazon

A definite must-have for any college student who needs to bring a charger everywhere they go! Also, what if they don't have an outlet close to their desk or seat in class?!

Find a pack of different sizes on Amazon for $12.99

2. Socks

Amazon

I'm sorry mom the wash ate my socks! College students need an infinite amount of socks even if they don't ask for them just add them to the shopping cart!

Find a variety of fun colors on Amazon for $9.99

3. Gift cards

Amazon

College kids LOVE gift cards and especially Amazon gift cards so they can decide what they want without the pressure of deciding last minute.

Gift cards range in price but check out the cool designs here.

4. Blanket

Amazon

Nothing beats a nice new fuzzy blanket especially when the temperature drops below 70 degrees.

Check out all the colors they have to offer at just $23.99!

5. Slippers

Amazon

Running to take the garbage out or check the mail but it's cold? Slip into these slippers instead of finding thick socks and pulling your boots on!

Get some on Amazon for $21.99

6. Essential Oil Diffuser

Amazon

College students need zen in their life. The best is walking into a room and smells therapeutic scents after a long day.

Get one on Amazon for $25.99

7. Candles

Amazon

My apartment is filled with candles and if you are starting to run low or need some geared for the season then definitely add them to your holiday list.

Find some scents on Amazon for $13.95

8. Wireless headphones

Amazon

Walking across campus and spending half the time untangling the cords of your headphones is not the way anyone wants to spend their time. Check out some wireless headphones to avoid the tangling.

Find some on Amazon for $21.99

9. FitBit

Amazon

The latest and greatest gadget that every student has on their wrist. A FitBit is the best way to stay active both in and out of the gym.

Get one on Amazon for $129.95

10. Anything Monogrammed

Amazon

Lots of college students end up having the same backpack as someone and you never know that one minute that someone takes your bag instead of their own. Having a bag personalized and monogrammed is something every student needs at least one of.

Get some on Amazon for $24.99

11. Echo Dot

Amazon

Setting an alarm every night before bed is a pain and if you forget to then you will skip class. Add the Echo Dot to your holiday gift list and you will be able to tell the Echo to set an alarm for you.

Find one on Amazon for $49.99

12. Portable Charger

Amazon

You never know when you are going to run out of battery especially when you need it the most. A portable charger is something that is small enough to fit in your pocket and if you bring a USB charger with you then you are good to go!

Get one on Amazon for $41.99

13. Water Bottle

Amazon

Hydration is key and a water bottle will help keep you hydrated and your drink will stay cold for an extended period of time.

The water bottles range from $10-15.99 and are offered in many different colors as well.

14. Reading Pillow

Amazon

Students get sick of doing their work at their desks and their backs will thank themselves with this reading pillow. Kick back and finish that essay with some comfort.

Check some out for $43.99 on Amazon

15. Bedside Storage

Amazon

The need for storage is neverending. If you ever struggle to find the remote in the pitch black then you will thank yourself for adding this bedside storage container to your holiday wishlist.

Find one on Amazon for $11.99

15 ideas to add to your holiday wish list but there are so many more to search for on Amazon so head over there and make your list nice and long to give your family options!

Please note that prices are accurate and items in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.