15 Moments 'The Office' Described College

Dunder Mifflin knows what's up

78
Flickr

If you haven't already met the world's best boss, go ahead and watch Michael Scott and the hardworking people of Dunder Mifflin Paper on "The Office." Between Michael's "That's what she said!" jokes and Jim's faces to the camera, this show has been a little too relatable to a college student's life.

1. When the professor gives homework on the first day

Excuse me!? I thought we were just going over the syllabus- why is there an assignment due next class? Come on now...

2. When you have to present in front of the class

Most people find presentations painful and unbearable. Nothing is fun about getting in front of your peers and presenting a topic you have little interest. Michael's face says it all...

3. When that one kid mentions the homework

Maybe, if we don't bring it up, the professor will just forget about it. Just shut your mouth!

4. When it's finally time for lunch

Our favorite time of the day: lunch! Even though the cafeteria food isn't always the best, it doesn't matter if you're really hungry.

5. When you get free stuff from that table in the cafeteria

Sure, I'll sign up for emails from your random club. Who doesn't love free stuff?

6. When you have to pretend to be interested in the professor's personal life

You're usually not interested in the professor's personal life, but if it means wasting time, then by all means! I would love to hear more about how your sister's husband messed up your summer barbecue!

7. When your bill finally shows up online

You don't just say you're bankrupt- you declare it. Especially after the student loans and debt set in...

8. When the professor actually lets you out a little early

It's such a treat when you get to leave even five minutes early. Something about that five minutes of freedom is really nice!

9. When you have a research paper, math exam, and response questions all due on the same day

It's tough keeping up with everything. Sometimes, we all just get a little emotional and need some chocolate and comfort to get us through it.

10. When the professor suggests an icebreaker to start

Icebreakers are literally the worst. I think I would prefer taking notes than telling a bunch of strangers a fun fact about myself.

11. When your friends play crazy music you've never heard of

I've heard a lot of songs from artists I never knew existed. It's hard keeping up with all of them...

12. When it's the weekend and you have no plans

That moment when you go to check snapchat and you see your friends hanging out but you're currently in your pajamas watching Netflix.

13. When you walk in and the professor hands you a worksheet

Um... can I phone a friend?

14. When it's only two weeks in but you're ready for next summer

Okay, this college thing was fun for a couple weeks but I'm over it now.

15. When the semester is finally over

Whoo! The best part of college- the end of the semester!