15 Memes Every College Senior Can Relate Too

Memes help us all get through the day.

117
Heavy

College has been and will always be, described as some of the best years of our lives. It is a time when we have the chance to meet new people, experience a ton of new and exciting things and of course the real reason we're here, to study material that will eventually lead to a degree, and that will hopefully lead us to a job that we love. However, college is a bit of a process, and graduation is the goal, so when senior year comes around and you start to look back on your career, see if any of these ring a bell.

1. There's always one.

We all have at least one friend who never does homework, and never studies, but still has the ability to pull straight A's out of nowhere at the end of the year.

2. The worst news to get during finals week.

When this does happen, it sometimes seems like the end of the world to professors if you have to switch up your exam.

3. Who actually buys the book?

We've all been guilty off this at least once.

4. When you take the only final that actually matters.

This only seems to happen on the only exam that you need to graduate.

5. When you hit 21.

I mean, we have to have some way of destressing don't we?

6. Beating the system.

When the school bookstore charges you $300 for a new book that you can get for $50 somewhere else, anybody that can accomplish this is a winner.

7. 400 level classes.

There comes a point in our classes where the information you're learning is so complex that the computer even says you're screwed when you can't find the answer.

8. Non-math students.

When non-math majors take math courses, and you have to double check everything.

9. Being lazy.

When your laziness actually works out for you in the end.

10. When you finally start to understand the class.

It's always a relief to know you're doing it right, because if you're not, I guess it's time to change majors.

11. Debt.

For those of you graduating without it, we envy you.

12. The exam you studied all night for.

When you've studied all night for an exam, and the first question that you get looks like this.

13. Professors during exam week.

We all know this is what's happening behind closed doors when they're prepping for finals.

14. Registration

Since we're finally finishing our undergraduate degree, we now never have to worry about the forever aggravating week of registration and not getting the classes you've needed all year to actually graduate on time.

15. Graduating.

Hey, we actually did though.