15 Looks To Transition Your Wardrobe Into Spring

You wake up in the morning to frigid winter weather that suddenly transitions to a warm spring day once the afternoon rolls around. If this is the scenario that you find yourself in as the weather is in between seasons, then getting dressed in the morning can become more difficult than it needs to be. When styling outfits for unpredictable weather, be sure to invest in a wardrobe of fresh, versatile pieces. You can't go wrong with layering, especially with clothes in neutral tones. These staples are the best because they will match practically anything you throw over them.

Now that our thermometers have finally dipped over 30 degrees, you can officially start to break out your lighter wardrobe (even if the windchill in the morning has you feeling like winter never really left). Taking inspiration from stylish influencers on Instagram, here is a compilation of 15 looks that can be worn during the transition of seasons. These ideas are sure to inspire and serve as major outfit envy for those who catch you out wearing these styles.

1. Basic white tee

The basic white tee is at the heart of every wardrobe. Invest in a cropped version like Hannah for a laid back look.

2. Boyfriend jeans

☆ emma chamberlain ☆ on Instagram: “empire state building <3 with a crane in front of it <3”

Boyfriend jeans are arguably the greatest trend to take the denim scene by storm. They flatter everyone who slips them on and appear so much more chic than your basic skinny jeans.

3. White sneakers

Say bye to those booties you've been wearing since the Fall. Once Spring and Summer roll around, your basic white sneakers won't be going anywhere.

4. Comfy fleece

If you go to college you've probably seen tons of girls wearing some variation of this jacket on campus. Trust me, there's a reason why everyone loves this fleece so much!

6. Windbreaker

You'll need this coat for those cold rainy days when you remember why people still say "April showers bring May flowers."

8. Black joggers

If you don't already have this athleisure essential, investing in it will make your life so much easier.

10. Graphic tee

The right graphic tee can appear super fashionable. Brandy Melville always has you covered when it comes to finding the right one.

12. Oversized hoodie

This is great for those chilly days when you want to wear something that has a more relaxed vibe.

13. Black leggings

Black leggings are a must for any season, but especially for times like this when the weather is in transition.

14. Fitted white top

Whether you tuck it into jeans or pair it with a cute skirt, a fitted white top is a basic that will take you far into the upcoming seasons.

15. Basic cardigan

Opt for a cardigan on a chilly night when you don't want to carry a jacket around with you.