You wake up in the morning to frigid winter weather that suddenly transitions to a warm spring day once the afternoon rolls around. If this is the scenario that you find yourself in as the weather is in between seasons, then getting dressed in the morning can become more difficult than it needs to be. When styling outfits for unpredictable weather, be sure to invest in a wardrobe of fresh, versatile pieces. You can't go wrong with layering, especially with clothes in neutral tones. These staples are the best because they will match practically anything you throw over them.
Now that our thermometers have finally dipped over 30 degrees, you can officially start to break out your lighter wardrobe (even if the windchill in the morning has you feeling like winter never really left). Taking inspiration from stylish influencers on Instagram, here is a compilation of 15 looks that can be worn during the transition of seasons. These ideas are sure to inspire and serve as major outfit envy for those who catch you out wearing these styles.
1. Basic white tee
The basic white tee is at the heart of every wardrobe. Invest in a cropped version like Hannah for a laid back look.
2. Boyfriend jeans
Boyfriend jeans are arguably the greatest trend to take the denim scene by storm. They flatter everyone who slips them on and appear so much more chic than your basic skinny jeans.
3. White sneakers
Say bye to those booties you've been wearing since the Fall. Once Spring and Summer roll around, your basic white sneakers won't be going anywhere.
4. Comfy fleece
If you go to college you've probably seen tons of girls wearing some variation of this jacket on campus. Trust me, there's a reason why everyone loves this fleece so much!
Bodysuits in any color are great for layering and elevate any boring outfit with jeans.
You'll need this coat for those cold rainy days when you remember why people still say "April showers bring May flowers."
7. Cropped sweatshirt
Enjoy wearing these because now is just about the only time you can.
8. Black joggers
If you don't already have this athleisure essential, investing in it will make your life so much easier.
9. Denim jacket
Denim jackets are a classic that will always make an outfit look more on-trend.
10. Graphic tee
The right graphic tee can appear super fashionable. Brandy Melville always has you covered when it comes to finding the right one.
11. White jeans
White jeans are a must for spring once you start to wear more pastels.
12. Oversized hoodie
This is great for those chilly days when you want to wear something that has a more relaxed vibe.
13. Black leggings
Black leggings are a must for any season, but especially for times like this when the weather is in transition.
14. Fitted white top
Whether you tuck it into jeans or pair it with a cute skirt, a fitted white top is a basic that will take you far into the upcoming seasons.
15. Basic cardigan
Opt for a cardigan on a chilly night when you don't want to carry a jacket around with you.
- 5 Instagrammable Spring Fashion Trends That Are Totally In This ... ›
- 10 Biggest Fashion Trends to Know for Spring ›
- 15 Easy Ways to Spice Up Your Outfit ›
- 15 Chic Pieces To Complete Your Spring Wardrobe ›
- 15 Spring Engagement Outfit Ideas - What to Wear and What Not to ... ›
- 15 Dresses to Wear During Spring Break 2019 - Teen Vogue ›
- 15 Minimalist Spring/Summer Outfits | Men's Fashion | Outfit ... ›
- 15 Spring Outfit Ideas for 2019 - What To Wear This Spring ›
- Vintage Capsule Wardrobe: 15 outfits for Spring-Summer Season ... ›
- 15 Spring Dresses Worthy of Easter Brunch 2019 | Who What Wear ›
- 15 PIECES | 50 OUTFITS - Spring Capsule Wardrobe - YouTube ›
- 15 Early Spring Outfit Ideas, Courtesy of Our Favorite Fashion ... ›
- 15+ OUTFITS FOR SPRING - Living in Yellow ›
- 15 Cute Spring Outfits for 2019 — What to Wear This Spring ›