When I was a kid, I used to always tell people that my best friend is my brother. Back then it seemed strange to some people, but as I've gotten older I have realized just how true this statement is. My brother and I's friendship has transcended school levels, puberty and many other life changes. But, when you're really good friends with your brother, a few things inevitably happen- for better or for worse. Here some of them.
1. You have endless inside jokes.
Some of them are from when you were in, like, preschool and you still find them hilarious. Even your parents don't understand them.
2. You share a lot of the same friends.
And it's really fun- most of the time.
3. You had the same imaginary friends when you were kids.
My little brother and I actually created an entire alternate universe. It was great.
4. You've competed with your brother in Wii bowling, MarioKart and other games more times than you can even remember.
It was some pretty tough competition too.
5. Sometimes, you both just start laughing for no apparent reason.
And it's usually too difficult to explain why even though both of you understand.