15 GIFs That Describe Getting Your Eyebrows Done

Eyebrows on fleek, obviously.

160
smosh.com

We all basically feel reborn after we get our eyebrows done, right? Whether it's waxing, tweezing, threading or just filling them in when we wake up, we feel like gods and goddesses afterward. In the past few years, eyebrows have become a very big deal. When they look like a hot mess, sometimes we feel like a hot mess.

1. When the day finally comes that you're getting your eyebrows done

You're excited because you know you're about to feel good about your eyebrows again.

2. When you walk into the salon

You're looking down because you know everyone in the salon is judging you. But they just need to wait. In a minute, your expression will completely change.

3. Realizing that you're probably going to be in pain in a few minutes

You know you don't deserve this pain, but the pain is worth it.

4. When you see the woman who's about to wax/thread your eyebrows

You and this woman are going into battle against your eyebrows today. And you've enlisted the pros to help you win.

5. During the process when you're in pain

You want to flinch and cry, but you have to keep your face as still as possible. You're not prepared for the pain each time, but you're prepared for the results.

6. When they show you how your eyebrows look

The time has come, and you feel amazing again. Your eyebrows are shaped just the way you want them and you have never felt better.

7. When you walk out of the salon

Your head is raised high. There's nothing to hide now. You feel as fierce as ever.

8. When you get home and look at yourself in the mirror

Let's be real -- every time you pass a mirror, you happily stare into it now. You could look at your eyebrows forever.

9. Going out when your eyebrows are on fleek

You're staring everyone in the eyes. Nothing to hide here. Your eyebrows deserve to be shown off.

10. Realizing everyone knows your eyebrows are on fleek now

Everyone should just look at you and yell, "Yes, Queen!" because your eyebrows deserve a round of applause.

11. Taking a selfie when you're out and feeling amazing

Every angle is a perfect selfie angle now, and every moment is a perfect selfie moment. You're ready to Instagram everything.

12. Waking up the next morning and remembering you need to maintain these brows

Maintaining these brows means tweezing -- the worst thing ever. Prepare for red skin, hairs that won't get off your face and sadness.

13. Not maintaining the brows because you forget

Your procrastination got to you and now you don't even know how to do this job yourself. You give up and prepare for the next visit to the salon in two weeks.

14. Realizing you have to go get your eyebrows done again

You look at your eyebrows and realize that it's time to revisit this cycle again.

15. Walking back into the salon

Say hey to your favorite waxing/threading lady. It's time to go back into battle.