15 Finals Moments As Told By Christmas GIFs

For when you're trying to be festive and productive at the same time.
113

December: the month of lovely Christmas cheer, holly and jolly, and little lights everywhere. People are nicer to each other and there's just some kind of magic floating around that doesn't seem to exist any other time of the year.

*cue the scratching record noise*

You know what else exists in December? Finals. Lots of horrible, awful, stressful finals that make it really hard to celebrate or feel festive until around the week before Christmas because you just can't think about anything but tests and papers and exams and quizzes and projects. If this is you, don't worry, not only do I feel your struggle, but I've got your back. I've found a way for us to be festive and worried about our exams and such at the same time - by telling the struggles of finals week through Christmas GIFs.

1. When you're trying to get decorations up as quickly as possible

Something in you won't let you skip putting them out, but you also know that you really need to hurry if you're going to study like you know you need to.

2. When you're just trying not to offend anyone

While most people either a) don't care what you say, or b) don't want you to talk to them at all, some of them get really upset if you don't use the right holiday. Best to make sure all of your bases are covered or just don't say anything.

3. When you just want to stress eat everything in sight

Sugary stuff like Christmas cookies especially.

4. When you go to office hours and the professor says "I'll give you a tip for the final exam"

Hang on tight to every word.

5. Walking around, hoping to get hit by a car

At this point, you don't even want them to have to pay your tuition, you just want to get out of your exams.

6. When you "grade" a test review that you thought you were good on

Turns out you weren't good at all.

7. When your friends aren't even trying to be festive

I know you're busy, but I need to see some effort, people!

8. When you realize that you can't skip lecture to do Christmas-y things

You debated it for a hot minute, but logic won the fight.

9. When material that wasn't on the study guide is suddenly on the test

You didn't have time to study anything that wasn't on the study guide and it 100% wrecked you.

10. When you realize that you have to look at your grades eventually

I'd rather not.

11. When your professor wishes you a Merry Christmas as you're leaving the final

*does best sassy Macaulay Culkin walk out of the room*

12. When you suddenly realize that you've wrapped nothing

If (and that's a big "if") you've even managed to buy your Christmas gifts at this point, there's no way you've had time to wrap them. Suddenly, you become a wrapping wizard.

13. When Amazon becomes your new best friend

All of those gifts you haven't bought because you've been too busy studying can be ordered super quick and arrive within two days if you're using your specially discounted Student Prime.

14. When you get super happy because you're finally done

You might look like an idiot, but you feel like you could fly if you jumped high enough.

15. When you finally get to enjoy Christmas

You deserve to finally get to share the magic.