15 Feel Good Movies That Are Typically Forgotten

Hopefully, it motivates you to rewatch or watch for the first time.

266
optismisman.com

I always see articles or websites telling me about the best movies to watch if you had a break-up or movies to watch on a rainy day. But, what about the times when you feel like the hundreds of movies staring at you in your cabinet just are not good enough to set your mood? Well, I am about to tell you.

I have found myself in this predicament many times and every movie that I picked when I was in a movie watching mood, I wrote down. I mean, I knew I would need it some day right? Watching a movie that you completely forgot about until you saw it is one of my favorite things. I feel like it puts you in such a better mood and makes your day just a little better, and who wouldn't want to feel like that? So, here are my top movies to watch when you're just in the mood to be lazy and be reminded why you love that particular film so much. They aren't all particular funny, dramatic, or lovey dovey. They are genuinely just good.

Who knows? Maybe you haven't had the time to see one of the movies I mention and now you have something to do today.

Princess in the Frog

I know I know, my first one is animated, but there are so many parts of the film that are hilarious and clever and overlooked. I mean, "Y'all from Shreveport?" c'mon that's hilarious.

Rio

Yes, another animated. But, this movie has great music and it is very creative how there are so many types of birds that all look so different. If you get a chance, just listen to Ester Dean's song "Take You to Rio." It will change your mind.

The Guilt Trip

Hands down, one of the best mother-son movies. The mom is hilarious and just about hits every factor on being an overprotective, unashamed mother.

The Ugly Truth

Such a funny and sappy movie that really does make you think about how you act around guys and if you should change some things.

Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Personally, I like the second one better. It is just such a sweet movie that reminds you how important family is. Plus, Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt, anyone better?

Grown Ups 2

Any movie with Adam Sandler and Kevin James, it is impossible for it to suck. Grown Ups 2 has so many scenese that make me laugh for days if I think about them. ESPECIALLY this one.

Last Holiday

I find this movie so relevant all the time because if I found out I only have a couple weeks to live, I would do some crazy things. Plus, Queen Latifah is my fav.

Maid in Manhattan

Totally unrealistic, but it gives me a little hope about getting a man.

Enchanted

If you are in the mood for a Disney movie, this one should definitely be on the top of your list. Amy Adams was the perfect princess to fall in the lucky arms of Prince Charming, I mean McDreamy. Sorry, Patrick Dempsey.

Father of the Bride

Another Steve Martin classic. This movie is one of the sweetest and will make you very excited to have a wedding. Maybe your reception can be at your parent's house too!

The Perfect Man

I always forget how much I love Hilary Duff in this movie. It just makes you happy seeing someone care about their mom's happiness or should I say love life so much.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding

Just a typical Greek family having a normal wedding. This movie will make you laugh, cry, and want to be Greek all at the same time.

Sleepover

I always forget how funny this movie is. After watching it one time, I wanted to invite my friends over for a "sleepover."

Sweet Home Alabama

I think Reese Witherspoon did her best work in this movie. I never get tired of watching it, just like Jake never gets tired of kissing Melanie.

Parental Guidance

This movie is the definition of feel good. You will cry from laughter and happiness. If you did not like any of the other movies above, I promise this one will not disappoint. Not going to lie, I want Artie to be my grandpa too.