15 Favorite Quotes

Here is a list of 15 of my favorite quotes of all time, which describe almost all experiences and memories that I can think of. I hope you can relate!

• Broken Crayons Still Color
  • A Good Friend Knows All Your Stories, A Best Friend Helped You Write Them
  • Enjoy The Little Things In Life For Someday You’ll Realize They Were The Big Things
  • Happiness Is Inside All Of Us. Sometimes You Just Need Someone To Help You Find It
  • Sometimes I Color In The Lines, It Really Depends On The Picture
  • Distance Means So Little When Someone Means So Much
  • It Wouldn’t Be Much Of A Universe If It Wasn’t Home To The People We Love
  • The Person Who Dances With You In The Rain Will Most Likely Walk With You In The Storm
  • Live Like Someone Left The Gate Open
  • Great Things Never Came From Comfort Zones
  • Be Strong Now Because Things Will Get Better And It May Be Stormy Now But It Never Rains Forever
  • True Friends Are Never Apart, Maybe By Distance But Never In Heart
  • You Are More Loved Than You Will Ever Know
  • Laughter Is The Closest Distance Between Two People
  • Here’s To The Nights That Turned Into Mornings And To The Friends That Turned Into Family

Let me know what you think and if you have any you would add to your list! I'd love to hear other opinions!