Growing up with one older sister, I was my dads "boy." I played soccer, basketball and softball and my dad was my biggest supporter and motivator to be better. Don't get me wrong, I loved it. My dad and I have always had this humorous, sarcastic relationship through poking fun at others and each other. It's safe to say I've learned quite a lot from him as our relationship has grown.
1. Sarcasm is always the answer2. Sports are meant to be a part of your everyday life
3. BUT, golf will always be the best
4. A temper will get you no where
5. "You can't bullshit a bullshitter"6. Always listen to your mother
7. Ketchup is for french fries and hamburgers. Never hot dogs.
8. True happiness can be found mowing the lawn.
9. A lot of people in life have it much, much worse than you ever will.
10. Always listen to your mother
11. It's ok to order take out, even when mom says no
13. "I never saw a piece of candy I didn't like"
13. A positive attitude is key
14. Life is better in warm weather
15. When in doubt: Call dad