15 Easy Ways To Make Your Girl Happy

15 Easy Ways To Make Your Girl Happy

Yes Boys, It Really Is This Easy.

16270
15 Easy Ways To Make Your Girl Happy
vividscreen.com

Men, I know you think us ladies are oh, so very complicated to understand. Nothing in the world ever makes us happy, right? Wrong! It really is the simple things that make our hearts happy. But, if you still seem to be on the struggle bus of thinking of ways to make your girl happy, then check this list out!

1. Buy Her Flowers

This is the oldest rule in the book, but most men still don’t do it often enough. You don’t have to spend half your paycheck on expensive flowers for your girl. Heck, you really don’t have to spend any money if you don’t have it. Go to a field a pick a few and surprise her with them.

2. Give Her A Hug

This one is absolutely free and takes almost no effort, so no excuses. A sweet long hug and a kiss on the forehead can go a long way when it comes to reminding your girl what she means to you.

3. Chocolate Is Always An Option

Maybe chocolate is your girlfriend’s weakness; maybe it is sour watermelons like me. Either way, picking up a box of candy while you are at the grocery store and surprising it at home for her just let’s her know that you were thinking about her while you were gone- and really that’s all a girl ever wants.

4. Surprise Her With A Sweet Note

Guys seem to think we want these long drawn out 18 page letters with all their feels, but a random note with “you’re beautiful, have a great day babe” will do the trick. Even a simple, “I love you”. Sometimes just seeing it in writing is all we need.

5. Ask About Her Day

Ask her about work or school and when she answers, listen. After a long day she might need someone to vent to for a moment and as her man, be there for her. If you want to be a real winner, ask her throughout the day how her day is going and if it seems to be going south, a sweet surprise will always brighten her day! (Again, it doesn’t have to be a lot-pretty much anything on this list will do!)

6. Stuffed Animals Are The Next Best Thing

So I know you can’t run out and get your girl a real puppy every time she is having a rough day, but wouldn’t life be great if you could? Anyways, A small stuffed animal and a sweet little note is the next best thing to make your girl smile and is something she can keep forever. What is your girlfriend’s favorite animal? BOOM. That’s what you get.

7. Take Pictures With Her

More than anything, your girl wants pictures of you two together. Laughing, smiling, growing, and building a relationship, we ladies love looking back at all of our memories with our favorite boys. But if guys refuse to take pictures with us, it makes it really super hard! So lean over, smile, be goofy, and suck it up-buttercup. Do it for your girl!

8. Be Lazy With Her

Cuddles, PJ’s, and Pizza. That is what builds long lasting relationships. Be lazy on occasion and watch movies all day. Don’t make her put makeup on or real clothes or even brush her hair for that matter. This is how you really get to know each other.

9. Surprise Her With Food

Chicken nuggets are all it takes and she will be yours forever. Okay, maybe I am being a little dramatic, but for real! Surprise her with lunch or with dinner or if you’re really good breakfast in bed. Looking for bonus points? Ice cream will easily be +50.

10. That Random Sweet Text, Yeah She Loves That

Guys think this is so high school, but I promise it still gives us butterflies when we wake up to a long sweet text from our boys. I don’t care how old you get; getting that surprise message will always make you happy.

11. Keep Your Promises

As easy as this sounds, it seems to be the most difficult to understand for most. Don’t promise her the moon and the stars if you know you can’t deliver. Heck, don’t promise dinner on Friday night and then be a let down. I understand that on occasion stuff is going to come up, but don’t be a let down. If you make plans, keep them. Also, pinky promises are everything, so if you break a pinky promise, you may need to re-evaluate your relationship.

12. One Word: BEAUTIFUL

Not sexy, or hot, or fine, but beautiful. We like that word. By definition, the word means of very high standard or pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically. Who doesn’t want to be told that on the daily?!

13. Dance With Her

At the party, at the wedding, in the rain, or in the silence of your bedroom, dance with her. Hold her close and make her feel like the only girl in the world. Sounds cheesy, but I promise I will make her heart happy!

14. Hold Her Hand

Whether you are at home on the couch or out at dinner, hold her hand. This isn’t about feeling the need to “claim” you in public. Holding hands provides a level of comfort and makes her feel more connected. So deal with the sweaty palms for a few minutes to make her happy, okay?

15. Say, “I Love You”

Don’t just say it to say it. Say it only if you mean it. And if you do, say it often and in many different ways. You can love a girl all day long, but if you are unable to communicate this with her and make her feel loved, then your relationship will forever suffer. So be sure you do all that you can to make your girl feel loved and I promise she will do the same for you!