Report this Content
It is safe to say that 2017 was a great year for Harry Styles.
The one-fourth of One Direction released his self-titled debut solo album on May 12 and spent the subsequent weeks soaring the charts for hit singles, “Sign Of The Times” and “Kiwi.”
Despite these accomplishments, Styles also made his mark in fashion throughout the last year. Given the help of his sublime stylist, Harry Lambert, Styles won the category of “Choice Style Icon” for the Teen Choice Awards.
The following 15 outfits are by far the best ones that Styles — and Lambert — conceived.
1. Hillier Bartley For Debut Solo Album Photo Shoot
2. Edward Sexton For "Today Show"
3. Gucci Fall 2017 For "Saturday Night Live"
4. Vivienne Westwood For "Sign of the Times" Release
5. Gucci One-Of-A-Kind For “Harry Styles – Live On Tour” Los Angeles
6. Gucci One-Of-A-Kind For “Harry Styles – Live On Tour” New York City
7. Alessandro Michele For “Harry Styles – Live On Tour” Chicago
8. Gucci One-Of-A-Kind For “Harry Styles – Live On Tour” Boston
9. Gucci Fall 2017 For “Harry Styles – Live On Tour” London
10. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Jumpsuit For "The X-Factor" 2017
11. Alexander McQueen Bespoke Suit For ARIAs in Sydney
12. Alexander McQueen For "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"
13. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Appleyard Jumpsuit For "The Late Late Show with James Corden"
14. Charles Jeffrey LOVERBOY Suit In Scarlet Doeskin For The Sunday Times Magazine
15. Alexander McQueen Fall 2017 For Rolling Stone
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.