15 Benefits Of Having A Tall Boyfriend

15 Benefits Of Having A Tall Boyfriend

11280
15 Benefits Of Having A Tall Boyfriend

For all those girls who have a super tall boyfriend like I do, you have accepted the fact that you are short. Not only short, but really short--you will always have tilt your head up in order to meet your boyfriend's loving eyes. That said, have you realized how many benefits come from having a tall boyfriend? So what if you are shorter than him, by a little or even by a lot? It isn't a bad thing whatsoever!

When you have a tall boyfriend….

1. You have someone that is not only above your height, but everyone else's too.

They are always one step ahead of what everyone else can see without standing on their tippy toes. That's definitely a plus!

2. They can reach anything that you can’t.

I'm not exactly sure what kind of item you would put up in a really high spot, since you would not be able to reach it yourself, but hey, he will still be able to grab it for you!

3. You can never lose him in a crowd.

All you have to do is spot the tallest guy in the room!

4. You can wear heels and not have to worry about being taller than him.

Sure, you will feel a little taller when wearing heels, but you still won't be tall enough to beat his height!

5. You can stand directly in front of him, and he will still be able to see.

You do not have to worry that you are blocking his vision with the back of your head.

6. You can run and jump on him and you know he will be ready for it.

He will be ready to catch you and his strength will hold you even if he is not anticipating the jump.

7. You get all the forehead kisses in the world!

What kind of girl doesn’t like forehead kisses?

8. He will pick you up.

No, I don’t mean pick you up to go on a date. I’m talking about actually, physically picking you up off the ground.

9. Your calves will be in unreal shape.

Because you are always on your tippy toes when trying to kiss him.

10. You feel safe.

Something about the height and the muscles make you feel like you’re in good hands!

11. They hug you from behind and they are able to rest their chin on your shoulder.

Probably one of the cutest things ever.

12. Their shirts look like dresses on you.

But they are still the most comfy t-shirts ever.

13. You can rest your head on his chest and hear his heartbeat when cuddling.

Who doesn’t love some cuddles?

14. You can easily fit into his arms.

You can actually feel the love when he wraps his long arms around you to give you the biggest and best hug you have ever received!

15. They are much more attractive than any other guy out there.

My guy though...

I am the luckiest girl out there, because I got you.