When you've grown up on the beach, you tend to have a complicated relationship with any sort of weather that isn't sunny and 75 degrees. Needless to say, this beach bum is incredibly unprepared to do anything in this snowy kind of weather besides marathon Harry Potter and go through the standard reactions people like me have when encountering the wet white stuff that falls from the sky.
1. OMG SNOW
2. Wait - it's really snow?
3. How do people function in this??
4. GOOD GRAVY it's cold!
5. I need to put on all of my jackets.
6. How do I even look cute in this?
7. Send pictures to all my friends!!!
8. What do you mean the roads are unsafe? I’ve driven in hurricane conditions!
9. “Yes Grandma, I do have enough warm clothes. Thank you, love you too!”
10. Okay, I’m cold and I’m wet- not fun.
11. I’m drowning myself in hot chocolate.
12. Does Papa John’s deliver in this weather?
13. Netflix here I come
14. Why do I only have 3 fleece blankets?
15. Okay summer anytime now would be great
In summary, Ron Weasely described winter best for us beach bums.