15 Nick Miller GIFs That Perfectly Describe College Life

Because who hasn't felt like Nick Miller with his famous turtle face a couple of times throughout college?

64
Radiotimes

Nick Miller -- everyone's favorite super blunt and super awkward bartender from the hit show "New Girl." While he may not be in college on TV (or in real life), he certainly has a lot in common with college kids and their experiences and here's just a few reasons why...

1. When your friends convince you to go out on a night that you'd much rather stay in and watch, say, New Girl:

2. When finals week is coming and instead of studying, you eat your worries away by ordering take out food:

3. When someone sits in *YOUR* spot in the library:

4. When you have to take an 8 am because that's the only time a class you absolutely need is offered:

5. When you dress up extra nicely because your crush is in your class:

6. When the professor warns you on the first day of class that the final will be cumulative:

7. When the professor calls on you to answer a question (even though you were not raising your hand):

8. When you realize that you don't even have to read the textbook to do well in the class:

9. When the dining hall has chicken nuggets (finally!):

10. When your most boring class is cancelled:

11. When you thought you failed the test, but you get it back and get a B (or better):

12. When the semester is ending soon and you aren't going to see your college friends for a while:

13. When the person you've been trying to avoid has class at the same time you do, so you end up running into them...constantly

14. When you start writing an essay mere hours before it's do and it kinda sorta makes sense

15. When the professor announces there's going to be a pop quiz