14 Times Kris Jenner Proved She Was, And Is, The OG Savage College Girl

Kris Jenner, AKA my spirit animal and QUEEN.

E! Entertainment

In high school, my friends and I would pretend we're the Kardashians and that would be our "group" name. And who would I be? Kris. *in mom Kris voice* "Hi, I'm Kris Jenner. You're doing great sweetie!!!"

Here are just 14 times Kris proved she was the OG savage college girl.

1. CRISIS.

No seriously, who else has had this crisis? It's not fun especially after you just bought that $6 wine from 7-Eleven.

2. When your friend has the nerve to call you crazy.

I'M NOT CRAZY?!

3. Realizing the only skill you learned while in college.

They should honestly have a class in wine. Oh, wait, they do.

4. Me, every day.

God, I say this literally every day. Same, Kris, same.

5. When even the most irrelevant thing happens:

Pinot, anyone? What time is it? Wine o'clock?! Kris knows what's up.

6. Seeing your ex-BF miserable like:

Haha, you know my favorite word? Karma.

7. Going out with friends and ordering the only thing you know:

One word. Vodka. (My second favorite word) (jk I actually love Diet Coke)

8. Talking to that one friend who ALWAYS takes selfies.

GOD, KIM, STOP TAKING PICTURES OF YOURSELF. #Iconic #TagThisFriend

9. Laughing even though on the inside you're crying.

Ha, ha, ha... I'm not dying inside. It's fine. I'm fine.

10. Judging all your haters cuz you queen.

I'm a bad b*tch who knows what she wants (except not actually I'm just a broke student pretending she has it all together) but the shades are pretty cool.

11. When you proud mom cause your friend did something great.

I just love my friends. They do great things and I want to get it on video camera — and they also do dumb things, and I especially want to get it on camera.

12. What you say the next morning after TOTS and your account is overdrawn.

Like huh??? I did not order three shots and a beer???

13. When you realize at the bar you're just old and you'd rather be at home in your pajamas and Netflix.

OK, has this happened to anyone?! Literally, me at the bar and I'm home by 11 because all I want is my cozy bed all to myself and to watch KUTWK!

14. The biggest piece of advice anyone can give me and I'm like, cool.

Be cool, Kris. Be cool. Is what I tell myself as I walk across the Drillfield and try not to slip on ice (oh wait, did that already).