16 Times 'Grey's Anatomy' Ruined Your Day

The gang at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital just can't stop ruining your life.

Caution: Spoilers ahead!

If you're a fan of "Grey's Anatomy" you know just how emotionally attached a person can get to a television show. Odds are, Shonda Rhimes has put you on an emotional roller coaster that has already lasted 245 episodes. All in all, she's done a great job. But there were a few moments when you couldn't help but walk away feeling utterly betrayed.

1. When Derek didn't choose Meredith, he chose Addison.

2. When Cristina miscarried in the OR

3. When Denny died hours after asking Izzie to marry him.

4. When the unidentified hero that jumped in front of a bus to save a woman turned out to be George (and no one knew).

5. When Denny returned only to tell Izzie she was dying.

6. When Burke left Cristina at the altar

7. When Meredith stopped swimming

8. When Ellis Grey was lucid for a day.

9. When Susan died from hiccups ... and Thatcher blamed Meredith

10. When Lexie died...in a plane crash

11. When Mark had a surge of energy right before dying from the same plane crash that killed Lexie

12. When Callie blamed Arizona for cutting off her leg (and Karev had done the actual amputation).

13. When you learned about Meredith's traumatic childhood.

14. When Richard found out that he had a daughter with Ellis Grey.

15. When Derek ended up in a coma because he was being a good Samaritan.

16. When Meredith unplugged Derek.