14 Albert Einstein Quotes That Are Too Real

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

327
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com

Although Albert Einstein is known today for his popular scientific accomplishments such as creating the Theory of Relativity, recognizing the link between mass and energy and winning a Noble Peace Prize, his thoughts about everyday life should not go without recognition.

While he died in 1955, his ideas are still relatable as ever. In honor of his birthday on March 14th, here are 14 of Albert Einstein's best quotes that make E=mc^2 look easy.

1. Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

2. You can't blame gravity for falling in love.

3. When you are courting a nice girl, an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder, a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

4. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.

5. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

6. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

7. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

8. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.

9. The only source of knowledge is experience. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

10. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

11. Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.

12. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be

13. Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.

14. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.