14 Throwbacks from the 2000's that Need to Re-enter Our Lives

Slightly not hating the fact that my aux port is broken.
4

Swallow your coffee and put down that hot cup.

Your worst fear is my living nightmare. My aux port in my car is broken and has been for almost the entire year that I've owned my car. As you can imagine, I avoid taking trips longer than an hour because today's radio is way too repetitive. So that leaves me with one other option: the long lost weird circle, music holding device that I have yet to understand...CD's.

Yep, you heard me right. I scrounged up my CD collection to satisfy my need fluctuation. These CD's, by the way, are mostly ones that I burned anywhere from seventh to twelfth grade. Wide variety too. There's a lot of Mayday Parade, Lil Wayne, Breaking Benjamin, and the list goes on.

Listening to these CD's has brought songs back into my life that I didn't even know I missed. And either did you. You're welcome!

1. Me & U - Cassie

2. Like You - Bow Wow & Ciara

3. Hot Revolver (extended version of course) - Lil Wayne

4. Bootylicious - Destiny's Child

5. I'm Sprung - T-Pain

6. Runaway Love - Ludacris & Mary J. Blige

7. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston

8. Soldier - Destiny's Child

9. Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls

10. Let Me Love You - Mario

11. Always On Time - Ja Rule & Ashtani

12. Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly Rowland

13. Over & Over Again - Nelly & Tim McGraw

14. Foolish - Ashanti