When you hear the word "vegetarian," what is the first thing that comes to mind? If it's a preachy, ball-busting PETA protester throwing paint all over your new leather interior, you're probably one of the people what are telling vegetarians one of these 14 things that we're all sick and tired of hearing. We're just people! People who like avocados and broccoli a little more than most people, but still people!
1. So wait, how do you get your protein? Are you totally malnourished?
2. Tofu is totally gross! How do you eat that garbage?
3. So like, are you offended by my (whatever meat they are eating at the moment)?
4. But meat is soooooooo gooooooood!
5. You know you'll go back to meat eating eventually.
6. Try (bacon/grilled chicken/any other meat item)! It'll turn you back into a carnivore!
No food is good enough to justify switching back. Sorry.
7. You need to stop wearing leather if you don't eat meat.
8. So when you go out to eat, what do you even get? Just salad?
9. Being a vegetarian is so unhealthy because...
10. Hahahaha so do you eat animal crackers hahaha?
That was so funny that I forgot to laugh.
11. I once went three whole days without eating bacon.
12. Actually if you look at human history, men were meant to be meat-eaters.
Yeah, we also used to have to sew our own clothes. Do you do that yourself too?