14 Things That I've Mastered In 21 Years

Practice makes perfect.

86
Just Wine

I'm a woman of many talents; a jack of all trades, you could say. Over the 21 years that I've been on this Earth, I've spent countless hours perfecting a wide variety of skills. I like to make sure everyone around me knows how gifted I am, so I made a list of all the things that I've mastered so far.

1. Going through the McDonald's drive-thru and eating all of my fries before I get home

One hand on the steering wheel, the other stuffing my face with greasy goodness.

2. Attracting insects

I've never met anyone who gets as many bug bites as I do. If only I could attract men as much as I attract insects...

3. Being dramatic

If you ever need someone to blow a situation completely out of proportion, I'm your girl.

4. Forming an emotional bond with stray cats on the street

If I had the time, money, and adequate living space to care for every single stray cat that I found on the street, I would.

5. Not knowing what to order at a restaurant

"Do you need a few more minutes to choose something from the menu?" No, I need a few more days.

6. Buying things that I don't need and will probably never use

Goodbye money and hello fancy desk organizer.

7. Drinking too much coffee

No, I don't have a boyfriend. I'm in a committed relationship with coffee.

8. Being tired

I'm so good at being mentally and physically exhausted that I do it 24/7.

9. Overthinking

I could just let it go... or I could spend several hours obsessing over every little aspect of it until I get a migraine.

10. Laughing at my own jokes

I don't need a hype man. I have me.

11. Losing my Chapstick

If losing your Chapstick less than 24 hours after buying it was a desirable skill that people paid money to take classes on, I would be rich.

12. Forgetting where I parked my car

The process of looking for my car in the parking lot takes up a solid 15 minutes of my life every single time I go somewhere.

13. Logging onto Facebook to check something really quick, getting distracted by a link on my news feed, and then coming to my senses two hours later having completely forgotten why I originally logged onto Facebook

I swear I was going to do something productive.

14. Researching (stalking) celebrities, cute boys, and beauty gurus on social media

If Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson ever have a falling out, I could take over the role of investigative assistant.