We so often forget to show our friends a little appreciation for the things they do and for being them.
1. Thank you for always having my back.
It's really hard to find good friends like this these days. Loyalty is just as important in friendships as it is in relationships.
2. Thank you for listening to my rants.
If your friends can't listen to you bitch every once in a while, they aren't real.
3. Thank you for never judging me.
My friends love my weird self. And I love their weirdness just as much.
4. Thank you for always being there when I need a shoulder to cry on.
I couldn't survive my emotional whirlwinds without your shoulders.
5. Thank you for your kindness.
Don't think I don't notice the little things you do for me. I try to do my best for you in return.
6. Thank you for sticking around.
We tend to lose a lot of friends after high school, so shout out to the ones who do stick around afterward.
7. Thank you for accepting me for who I am.
If your friends can't accept you for who you are, then you don't need them. Choose people who choose you.
8. Thank you for always putting effort into making our friendships work.
Knowing that you have friends that care enough to put effort into maintaining a friendship is a good feeling.
9. Thank you for making me feel like family, always.
I love being able to walk into my friends' house like it's my own.
10. Thank you for the random adventures.
Always make sure you keep friends around that love spontaneity.
11. Thank you for the fun nights and counting.
You can't live without these nights with your BFF's.
12. Thank you for your advice (even if I don't take it).
I may not always take your advice but I do appreciate it. I love getting input from my friends.
13. Thank you for being you.
I love and accept you just as much as you love and accept me.
14. Thank you for being my friend.
I don't know where I'd be without my friends. I don't have a lot of them but keeping your circle small has great benefits. Cheers to my small circle!