14 Laughable Ways To Spot 'The Mom' Of Your Friend Group

Every group has one.

1145
Laura Guerriero

Moms. Every friend group has one (or two, or three), even if none of you are actual moms (or girls, for that matter. Group moms can be guys too.).

Friend-moms are a part of every group in some way, shape or form. If you're wondering who in your friend group is group mom, or if you're wondering which of your group moms is the most mom, here's a list of signs to look for.

1. They send the group good morning/have a great day texts regularly.

"Good morning guys! I hope you all have a day as lovely as you are!"

2. They'll also make sure to send a reassuring midday "you've got this" text.

"Only one more day until the weekend guys, you're going to kill it on your exams!"

3. They make sure you're staying safe when you go out and will be the first person there if you're not.

"Let me know if you need anything, I'll be there in five minutes flat."

4. They'll make sure you're eating well.

*Offers you carrots*

5. Because of this, they'll invite you over for dinner to save you from the dining hall.

"Want to come over tonight? I'm making tacos."

6. And they'll make sure your food is safe to eat.

6. If you're sick, they'll be the first one there with Gatorade and Advil.

"What flavor do you want?"

7. And if you need to go to the doctor, they'll come with you.

Because going to the doctor alone is the worst.

8. They're always there to offer advice.

Even if it's not the best advice.

9. They're the first to offer to fight someone for you.

"What did he do to you? I'll fight him."

10. And they're always there for hugs when you need them.

Or if you don't like hugs, some high fives may suffice.

11. They'll make it a point to check in on you, even if you barely see them.

"I know we never see each other, but I hope you're doing well!"

12. They're not afraid to ~only slightly~ lecture you when they think you're going off the rails.

"I love you, but you need to get it together."

13. They try to take care of everyone.

14. They would do anything for you.

That might just be a sign of a good friend, but I'll include it anyway.