14 Online Shops To Browse For A New Year's Eve Outfit

Looking for something to do when you're not studying for/taking finals? Shop for your New Years outfit!

116
https://www.pexels.com/photo/multicolored-fireworks-on-night-sky-1573724/

It's never too early to look for New Years' Eve outfits, especially since orders can become delayed by snow. In order to ensure that my dress is here before the big night, I'm planning to order within the next week! If you're having trouble deciding or just need some ideas, check out my suggestions below!

1. Forever 21

I recently went into Forever 21 looking for NYE outfit inspiration, and let me tell you, they have TONS of super cute options for relatively low costs. If you love glitz and glam, check out F21 first and foremost!

One of my personal favorite outfits was the Metallic Striped crop top and the Metallic Striped palazzo pants.

2. Impressions Online Boutique

The Impressions Online Boutique just came out with some super cute new New Years' Eve outfits! Whether you're looking to sparkle or just looking to be comfy on your evening out, the "What's New" page has it all!

3. Shein

I've used Shein a few times when buying dresses, and so far, it is one of my favorite finds. I will warn readers that some of the clothing on Shein is cheaply made, so be sure to read reviews PRIOR TO purchasing. Also, never assume that you know the right size for you. Check out the size charts (every article of clothing has a different one) to find the perfect fit for you! Look at the reviews to see if items fit true to size, small, or large.

One of my favorite NYE dresses is the SHEIN Iridescent Sequin dress!

4. The Pink Lily Boutique

The Pink Lily Boutique is similar to the Mint Julep in that they're both adorable little boutiques with lots of options!

Looking for something to show off on New Years? Check out the "Holiday Party Outfits" page!

5. The Mint Julep Boutique

The Mint Julep Boutique is located in Alabama and ships out to all states. There's so much to choose from, and the items are so fashion-forward! One of my favorite dresses is the Let's Party dress in burgundy.

6. Magnolia Boutique

The Magnolia Boutique is especially close to my heart because it is from my home state! But fear not, you can order some super cute outfits on their "Holiday Collection" page!

7. Altar'd State

Altar'd State always has the cutest, most fashionable clothes!

I'm living for the Altar'd State Velveteen dress right now!

8. Poshmark

I discovered Poshmark about 6 months ago, and I'm absolutely in love with it. I spend at least an hour each day browsing for clothes that I definitely don't need. Shop for cheap, used or NWT (new with tags) items from your favorite stores! I guarantee that you will love it just as much as I do.

9. francesca's

Francesca's is one of my favorite places to look at, but I much prefer shopping online for their clothes as opposed to braving the hoards of people at the mall.

This super cute dress (the Milan Sequin Bodycon dress) is different from the typical black or silver sequin New Years dress. Stand out in this adorable dress, or feel free to shop around!

10. Dawson & Daisy Boutique

Dawson & Daisy is one of my favorite places to shop near campus! They're stocked up with lots of cute Purdue gear.

Looking for something super cute from here? Check out their "New Arrivals" tab!

11. Macy's

Macy's is fun to browse, but for the days when you'd rather stay in, shop their online store! They even have exclusive online deals occasionally. You'll find some options that can be worn for more than just NYE.

Check out the Sequined Bodycon dress!

12. Target

Target always has millions of choices for clothing, and you're lying if you don't look at their clothing section every single time you walk into that store. Check out their site for some great deals and holiday choices!

13. Tobi

I haven't bought anything from Tobi yet, but I'm definitely planning to! If you like velvet, check out the Valari black shift dress!

14. Lulus

Lulus is perfect for the holidays! Sequins galore. Thank me later.

Look for the "New Year's Dresses" section of the site and scroll through all of their new holiday dresses!

Have you found your perfect dress?

If you still haven't tried out Poshmark or the Poshmark app, you need to. It's addictive, but you'll find so many amazing deals!