Most fangirls, when asked what kind of animal they would be, will probably tell you: cat. Except for the rare ones who acknowledge that they are basically golden retriever puppies in human form. And no cat has better summed up what it is like to be a fangirl than Salem the cat, courtesy of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch."
1. After finishing the latest season on Netflix...
2. "You know, actually, the Percy Jackson movies weren't so bad..."
3. When people stare at you after a public fangirling episode:
4. Spending a week on the couch binge watching Doctor Who looks something like this:
5. Cosplaying at Comic-Con or, you know, in everyday life:
6. Trying to get out of your seat after the end credits scene at a Marvel movie:
7. Theorizing the implications of said end credits scene:
8. When someone on Tumblr voices the fan theory you already came up with two years ago:
9. You didn't see THAT plot twist coming!
10. When your NOTP comes on screen:
11. When yet another obstacle comes between your OTP when they're clearly meant to be together:
12. When you make a connection that twists your feels just so:
13. After getting into a fight with your friend who just doesn't appreciate "Star Trek" (you know who you are):
14. Pretty much your brain, 24/7:
Bless you, whoever came up with the idea for this cat. He is my spirit animal.