14 Reasons Why We're Going To Miss The Obamas

4
whitehouse.gov

Newsflash: For all of you who do not know, in less than a year, we will have a new president. Now that Obama is rounding out his last term as president, Obama fanatics are feeling a sense of nostalgia and wish he could run for a third term. But unfortunately, he can't (huge thumbs down to the 22nd Amendment). President Obama is a distinguished and beloved leader who changed our contry, but politics aside, there are many entertaining reasons to love the president and his family.

1. First of all, look at this family.

Aren't they just precious? Plus, look how small Malia and Sasha are.

2. You can't help but to love the countless "dad jokes."

Malia and Sasha were thoroughly entertained while their dad made jokes pardoning the turkey. "He is TOTUS the turkey of the United States."

3. His actual jokes are also too funny!

Probably one of the best joke and best jab at Fox News. This joke took place during the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner. Obama's comment had the purpose of providing some comic relief, but it was also a response to the citizenship scandal that accused Obama of not being a natural born citizen and therefore was ineligible to be president of the United States.

4. Obama and his playfulness with children is just too adorable.

5. But not as adorable as when he tried to use a selfie stick.

6. And how can anyone forget those crazy dubsmashes that made us think... "Who has this much free time?"

But that's not all! If you look online there are videos of him "singing" "Hotline Bling," "Shake it Off," and "Thriller."

7. His actual singing voice may give you chills.

That was not autotuned folks!

8. But... Michelle Obama's musical talent may be just a little better.

"You should go to college!" a message from our FLOTUS.

9. She's also talented in other areas too.

Michelle Obama developed a campaign to solve the epidemic of obesity in children across the nation. The program was called "Let's Move" and it's obvious that she been dedicated to a healthy style of living.

10. And so was he. Look at those moves!

11. We also love Michelle because she has always just given the best advice.

So true, Michelle! So true!

12. The constant impersonations... even from "cats."

13. And your heart will not be able to handle the lovely Biden and 'Bama bromance.

14. However, above all else, these two have kept the romance alive after 23 years.

No matter who the new president is and no matter the new family that enters the spotlight, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for the Obamas.