Growing up with 3 siblings has been such a blessing. Whether you have younger or older siblings, I can tell you life wouldn’t be the same without them. From family vacations, birthdays, and life events, siblings make your life that much better to experience it with. Here are some reasons why you should be thankful for them.
- They’ve always got your back.
- They keep life interesting. There is never a dull or silent moment with them around.
- They push you to be a better person, everyday.
- Even when you make mistakes, they’re always there to help you.
- They give the best advice. They know you the best, so they know what’s good for you.
- Fighting only makes you closer. Everyone has fights, but with siblings you always make up and become closer after.
- If you’re older, you’re blessed with a younger life that you get to live vicariously through.
- If you’re younger, you get to learn from your older siblings. They’ve been through everything you have, so be thankful you have them.
- They are always down to eat. Sibling feasts are common. You always have someone who will grab lunch or dinner with you.
- Conversation. You always have someone to chat it up with. Because they know you so well, it makes the conversation that much better.
- Truth. Siblings always tell you when your outfit is bad, your makeup is too much or you smell. They’re always willing to tell you the truth even if it terribly hurts your feelings.
- Random shenanigans. You always have someone to do random activities with. And it always ends up for a great story later on.
- Vacations. What would trips be without the company of your siblings.
- Love. No matter how much you mess up, you’re siblings are always there to love you and help.
All in all, your life wouldn’t be the same without your crazy siblings. Take time to thank them for all they’ve done and remember to be thankful for them and the spark they add to your life.