14 Reasons To Love Chick-fil-A

14 Reasons To Love Chick-fil-A

It's more like Chick-fil-Bae.

424
14 Reasons To Love Chick-fil-A

Mr. Truett Cathy changed the lives of many when he opened his first Chick-fil-A in 1946. While Zaxby's and PDQ put in their best efforts to provide great restaurants that specialize in chicken, Chick-fil-A will always be preferred by the majority. It truly is a fast food chain that is unlike any other.

There are countless reasons why people choose Chick-fil-A as their "go-to" dining place. Aside from the obvious (it's clean and it tastes good) there are many other reasons why Chick-fil-A is simply the best.

1. Chick-n-Minis

Formal description: bite-sized Chick-fil-A Nuggets nestled in warm, mouth-watering mini yeast rolls that are lightly coated with honey butter spread.

Informal description: the best breakfast that God has ever blessed this earth with.

2. A Clever Slogan

Although the concept behind it never dawned on me as a kid, I fully appreciate the cleverness behind "Eat More Chicken" being demanded by cows.

3. Christian Company

Although there is nothing worse than waking up on a Sunday morning and realizing that Chick-fil-A is not an option that day, it is respectable that such a well known business stands up for and abides by its beliefs.

4. Healthy Options

Whether you're substituting your fries for a yogurt parfait, fruit cup, or side salad or you're choosing grilled nuggets, a wrap, or a salad as your meal, CFA is "dieter" friendly.

5. Styrofoam Cups

You can count on your sweet tea, lemonade, or soda staying cold for as long as you would like. Popular opinion says that there is something about styrofoam that makes any drink taste better.

6. "My Pleasure"

It's not just a simple "you're welcome." It is every Chick-fil-A employee's pleasure to be serving you.

7. Trade A Toy For Ice Cream

When you buy a kid's meal that comes with a toy, you have the option of trading it for an ice cream cone.

8. Platters/Catering

Whether you show up to a potluck dinner with a platter of chicken nuggets or you serve all the guests at your party with a selection of Chick-fil-A items, you are sure to be a crowd favorite.

9. Real People At The Drive-thru

In order to eliminate the frustration of not being able to hear through the drive-thru speaker, some Chick-fil-A locations send real people out to take your order.

10. Large Selection Of Sauces

From the basic ketchup, ranch, and barbecue sauces to the buffalo, Polynesian, and the signature Chick-fil-A sauce, there are plenty of options to choose from (as if their chicken wasn't already good enough).

11. Free Food On Cow Appreciation Day

On July 8th every year, if you dress up as a cow, then Chick-fil-A will offer you free food!

12. Family Friendly

Although it varies by location, Chick-fil-A has many programs that benefit families including:

Playgrounds for kids that are equipped with glass windows so that you can see your kids while they play.

Mom's Valet, a program where moms can place their order and pay at the drive-thru, park, unload the kids, and come into the restaurant with their food already waiting for them at a table.

The cell phone coop family challenge is a box on the table where everyone in the family can put all of their phones. If a family successfully makes it through their meal without using their phones, then they are rewarded with free ice cream.

As a way to promote learning, kids' meals will usually come with a book instead of a toy.

Family nights are designated nights that are filled with activities and fun things to do as a family.

11. Waffle Fries

Because CFA goes above and beyond in everything that they do, they cut their fries differently from most other fast food chains, which, of course, makes them better.

14. Minimal Drive-thru Complications

Of course workers make mistakes, but the number of times when you've driven away from a Chick-fil-A missing a drink, a side of fries, a straw, or napkins is significantly less than at McDonalds or Burger King.