14 Of The Most Romantic Quotes From Young Adult Literature

Have some post Valentine's Day depression? Here are some romantic quotes to keep the romance alive in your heart.

1534
Epic Reads

There are some stories that provide us with the most unrealistic expectations for love. Most of these stories happen to fall into the young adult genre of literature. Although this is true, you consider yourself to be too old for these stories because technically you should be reading in the adult genre of literature now. But no matter how old you might be, you know there will always be a little part of you that is a hopeless romantic because of the stories you've read and loved. You also know you've never outgrown those stories because these stories will always hold a special place in your heart no matter what. Well, just in time for your post Valentine's Day romance depression, here are some of the most romantic quotes from young adult literature. These quotes will make all of you book lovers wish all of your fictional boyfriends were real. Or, if you're in a relationship, you know you secretly wish your man was this romantic!

1. "I love you. There is no limit to what I can give to you, no time I need. Even when this world is a forgotten whisper of dust between stars, I will love you."- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

2. "I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly and then all at once."- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

3. "If people were rain I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane."- Looking for Alaska by John Green

4. "Look at me. I choose you over everyone."- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

Image Credit: Risa Rodil

5. "You love me real or not real? Real."- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

6. "I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe."- Shatter Me by Tahera Mafi

7. "I would love you in any shape, in any world, with any past. Never doubt that."- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

8. "'Because I was with you,' he tells her. 'I feel better when I'm with you.'"- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

9. "I looked up at him, and a thought passed through my brain before I could stop or analyze it. It's you - of course it is. There you are."- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

10. "Paul says, 'If not for yourself. my lady, stay alive for me.' Our eyes meet. His next words are a whisper. 'I have no need for a world without you in it.'"- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

Image Credit: quotefancy

11. "I have tried to let you go and I cannot. I cannot stop thinking of you. I cannot stop dreaming about you."- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

12. "'I love you,' he said. 'You're more dear to my heart than I ever knew anyone could be. And I've made you cry; and there I'll stop.'"- Graceling by Kristen Cashore

13. "'You are my temple.' I murmur as I kneel beside her. 'You are my priest. You are my prayer. You are my release.'"- A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir

14. "I sipped my wine. 'And if he had grabbed me?' There was nothing but uncompromising will in his eyes. 'Then I would have torn apart the world to get you back.'"- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Image Credit: Michael Bentz