14 Of The Most Romantic Deadpool Quotes

14 Of The Most Romantic Deadpool Quotes

"Love is a beautiful thing. When you find it, the whole world smells like daffodil daydream."
35355

Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, let's not forget about one of our favorite anti-superheroes, Deadpool. Although a murderer, he is very sweet which is one of the many reasons we love him! Let's relive some of his sweetest moments.

1. "I never say this, but don't swallow."

2. "What's a nice place like you doing in a girl like this?"

3. Vanessa: "Who would do such a thing?" Wade: "Hopefully you. Later tonight?"

4. "I just want to get to know the real you. Not the short, 2-dimensional sex object peddled by Hollywood."

5. "If your left leg is Thanksgiving and your right leg is Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?"

6. "Your crazy matches my crazy. Big time."

7. Wade: "We're like two jigsaw pieces-weird curvy edges." Vanessa: "Put them together and you can see the picture on top."

8. Wade: "What if I held on and never let go?" Vanessa: "Ride a bitch's back like Yoda on Luke?"

9. "Vanessa’s already working on plan A, B, all the way through Z. Me? I’m memorizing the details of her face. Like it’s the first time I’m seeing it. Or the last."

10. "I swear to God, I'm gonna find you in the next life, and I'm gonna boombox Careless Whisper outside your window. Wham!"

11. "The worst part about cancer isn't what it does to you. But what it does to the people you love. Who knew if this guy could save my life, but I knew there was only one way I could save hers."

12. "Love is a beautiful thing. When you find it, the whole world smells like daffodil daydream."

13. "After a brief adjustment period, and a bunch of alcohol, it's a face... I'd be happy to sit on."

14. "You don't need to be a superhero to get the girl. The right girl will bring out the hero in you."