13 Of The Worst People

13 Of The Worst People

They are anywhere and everywhere, but we must somehow overcome our anger

28
13 Of The Worst People

Some people are just awful. Like plain awful. Everyone has met one of these people or crossed paths with them. Maybe you're one yourself (no offense, though). Everyday we encounter the worst kinds of people, so here's a list of all the annoying things these people do.

1. People who don't use their blinker.

Really? You couldn't just move your hand a couple inches to flick your blinker on? It's so easy! And it's really quite polite.

2. People who cut in line.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F07%2F08%2F636035446196661441-683628109_liz-lemon-line-cutter.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=239&h=6528e56fbc292aa240de3b1ab364616de010b9ff5b599ec46392c49f763d4ebf&size=980x&c=1069856566 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F07%252F08%252F636035446196661441-683628109_liz-lemon-line-cutter.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D239%26h%3D6528e56fbc292aa240de3b1ab364616de010b9ff5b599ec46392c49f763d4ebf%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1069856566%22%7D" expand=1]

I understand your time is valuable, but so is mine! Don't be that jerk who thinks he's better than everyone else and has no time to waste.

3. People who don't park between the lines.

It's not that hard, I swear! 16-years-olds across the country can do it. If they can take 30 seconds away from their cell phones, you can take 30 seconds away from your clearly very important life that entitles you to two parking spots instead of one.

4. People who don't mow their lawns.

You're ruining the neighborhood look! Not to mention inviting ticks and mice and snakes to your yard and your neighbors'.

5. People who walk very slowly.

Some of us don't like to walk painfully slow! Move over so the rest of us can proceed at a normal speed.

6. People who drive slowly.

So while there is a speed limit, that doesn't mean you're supposed to go 20 m.p.h. when the speed limit is 35. Some of us have places to be!

7. People who spread their legs on the subway.

OK, I get it. You have a big thing in your pants, but I promise it's not so big that you need two seats.

8. People who don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom.

You make me want to never touch a door handle again. Thank God for paper towels, but in those fancy bathrooms with blowers we have to suck it up and touch the door handle you just spread all your pee germs onto.

9. People who block intersections and create unnecessary gridlock.

Thank you for preventing me from going during my green light!

10. People (a.k.a. roommates) who don't clean up their dishes.

Normally I'd leave it there until the food rots to prove a point, but I have to live here too!

11. People who cheat on tests.

Yeah, I see you glancing at my test. Watch as I subtly move my arm to cover the page. That's right, you should have studied!

12. People who don't wear deodorant to the gym.

Thank you for contaminating the air I so desperately need to breathe seeing as I am winded from running.

13. People who litter.

You are ruining mother nature for the rest of us! No one wants to sit in what used to be a nice park that is now covered in your leftover food wrappers.