13 Things You Can Relate To If You're Tight With Twins

You get double the fun, two pairs of eager listening ears, and twice as much adventure.
3069

What's better than having one really amazing best friend? Well having TWO, of course. Well, this is exactly the case when you are best friends with a set of twins — you get double the fun, two pairs of eager listening ears, and twice as much adventure.

As a result, there is never a dull moment when you are together. Here are 13 things that you can relate to if you're tight with twins.

1. You think back to when your friendship began and laugh about how you couldn't tell the twins apart if your life depended on it.

Kind of embarrassing to admit that you are glad Facebook knew who to tag in your pics better than you did.

2. Your family members and other friends always refer to them as "the twins."

"Are the twins coming?" "What are the twins up to today?"

3. Picture poses are simple and equally balanced since you always stand in the middle.

4. Taking selfies is a whole different process though.

Getting three people to all be focused and then pleased with a close-up picture is quite the challenge.

5. Thanks to them, you always have an active group chat.

6. You never run out of topics of conversation.

Three people together means three times the amount of stories.

7. Sleepovers are more fun with them because when one falls asleep, there's still another friend to talk the night away with.

8. You will never admit how you truly tell the two apart.

9. Watching the way they interact and bond makes you wish that you had a twin.

Having the same best friend since birth is a pretty unique thing.

10. And then there are definitely those moments when you take that wish back.

Perhaps having a second person to share my closet with wouldn't be as glorious as I initially thought.

11. You cringe whenever somebody calls one by the other's name.

12. You try your very best to make sure that everything is equal.

13. Every day you wonder how you are lucky enough to have not one, but two amazing friends.