In 1999 when Britney’s Baby One More Time album was released I was 4 years old. That did not stop me from being the biggest 4 year old Britney fan. My obsession was intense and probably concerning for my parents. Britney didn't just invade everything I owned. She invaded my behavior, which will make sense in the rest of the article below. I was quite the fanatic and did some of these embarrassing things as a 4 year old due to being a fanatic.
1. I listened to the Baby One More Time album on repeat.
And "snuck" into my sister's room to use her boom box.
2. I also danced non-stop to the album as well.
This was my favorite dance move from this video.
3. I dressed up like her while I listened to the album.
I looked cuter...don't worry!
4. I had her TRL and Hawaii specials on VHS.
Of course they were taped from the TV.
5. The worst day of my life was when I accidentally pressed RECORD over the special.
Accurate depiction of my reaction.
6. I imagined I had braids because I had a short haircut.
7. I even posed like her in photos because I was Britney.
Do you see the resemblance?
8. I cried when my sister got the "Oops! ...I Did It Again" album for her birthday.
And was angry.
9. I knew the dance to Oops! ...I Did It Again.
Even the parts that were not a dance or had choreography.
10. I owned multiple Britney Barbies.
11. And the Britney Tour Bus...
This was the best!