13 Things That Make You Cry

13 Things That Make You Cry

For all of you overly-emotional people, these 13 things are sure to make you cry.
13004

If you're an extremely emotional person like me, anything can set you off. It can be from something actually sad or crying out of pure joy. Either way, it seems like you are always crying. Here are 13 (and potentially embarrassing) things that make you cry.

1. You need a dang nap

Let's face it, being tired makes us weep. All we want to do is sleep, but when we can't, we decide to cry.

2. You see a puppy

Puppies bring out a certain emotion in people.

3. You aren't getting enough attention from your boyfriend/girlfriend

Pay attention to me! Love me!!!

4. The Bachelor/Bachelorette

This one is embarrassing. I hope I'm not the only one...

5. When one of your favorite movies is coming out with a sequel

I know a lot of you cried when you found out "Finding Dory" was coming out.

6. Seeing an old person eating by themselves

If this doesn't tug at your heart strings, I don't know what will.

7. Crying because you're so sensitive

Being an emotional person can be quite frustrating.

8. When Forrest is talking to Jenny's grave

Pretty much this entire movie will have you sobbing like a baby.

9. Those survival videos of abused dogs ALL over Facebook

You can't scroll through your feed without seeing at least two of these.

10. You get called into work last minute

One moment you were stuffing your face on the couch, the next you're dealing with ignorant customers.

11. Reading "The Giving Tree"

I don't think we realized how sad this book was until we got older.

12. Those ASPCA commercials with Sarah McLachlan singing "In The Arms of an Angel"

This meme says it all.

13. You're at your favorite band's concert

The excitement is just unreal.

I know, this triggered all of your emotions. I hope you cried because that was the point. You may have regretted even opening this article because now you're crying in the middle of Starbucks and people are looking at you like you're crazy. It's okay! We've all been there!