13 Taylor Swift Songs You've Forgot About/Never Heard

Because sometimes you forget about great music

1372

Taylor Swift has become quite the pop culture icon within the last couple of years. She has been featured as a guest on the voice because of her success in the music industry. From starting out as a country artist, to transitioning into a pop artist, there are many songs that Swift has written that have gone unnoticed or haven't gotten the recognition they deserve. There are also many songs people have forgotten about because Swift has evolved as an artist, giving artists a new sound to look forward to. With five studio recorded albums, it's not hard to forget some of the great songs Swift has written because there are so many great songs in the collection of Taylor Swift songs. Here is a list of songs from Taylor Swifts recorded studio albums.

1. Tim McGraw

This is from her first album, self-titled Taylor Swift. It was also released as her first single.

2. Change

This is from her second album,Fearless, and was used for the 2008 summer Olympics.

3. The Moment I Knew

This is a bonus track off of her limited edition Red album. If you haven't heard this one, you should check it out.

4. Innocent

This is from her Speak Now album and who doesn't love a song about Kanye.

5. I Know Places

This is from her latest album, 1989 and completely underrated.

6. Begin Again

This is from her Red album and gives off a very James Taylor vibe.

7. The Best Day

This is from her Fearless album, it is one of the lesser known Taylor Swift songs, but it is about her mom and parents don't get enough recognition when it comes to having songs about them.

6. Fifteen

This is also from her Fearless album and you're lying if you didn't listen to this your first day of freshman year.

7. All Too Well

This is from her Red album, and if you think the recorded version is good you should check out the live version!

8. Better Than Revenge

This is from Speak Now and also the first time you realized how much of a savage Taylor Swift is with the lyric, "she's not a saint, she's not what you think she's and actress, she's better known for the things that she does on the mattress". Yeah, she really did go there.

9. Stay Beautiful

This is from her self-titled album Taylor Swift, this song is just too adorable and catchy not to add onto the list.

10. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

This is from Red and as much as you hated the song, you couldn't help but sing along.

11. Tear Drops On My Guitar

This is from her self-titled album, and I'm almost positive he knows you exist now.