13 Taylor Swift Songs That Your Headphones NEED After A Break Up

7. When You Start Accepting That It's Over

1500
Taylor Swift//VEVO

If you use an*y form of social media at all, you know Taylor Swift has been releasing new singles recently in preparation for her new album, Reputation, dropping November 10th.

Even if you don't really listen to her, surely you know that a lot of her music focuses around love and relationships. I pretty much know every word to every song she's ever written, so I consider myself a bit of an expert. She has an uncanny ability to make you feel like her songs were literally written about YOUR life.

Even if you're not going through a breakup, her songs will make you feel like you are. So, here are 13 T Swift songs for 13 possible ways you might feel after a break up.

1. Those moments when you debate reaching out to your ex - "I Almost Do"

2. When you're dating people again but still miss your ex - "The Way I Loved You

"3. When you're wallowing in sadness and need to cry your eyes out - "Last Kiss"

4. Once you've FINALLY broken up with a huge jerk - "Dear John"

5. When you realize you still love them and want to get back together - "This Love

"6. When you are NEVER getting back together (lol) - "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

7. When you start accepting that it's over - "Clean"

8. When your boyfriend left you for someone else and you're ANGRY - "Better Than Revenge"

9. When you're able to happily look back on your past relationship without wanting them back- "Holy Ground"

10. When you're sad and reminiscing after being broken up with - "All Too Well"

*possibly the best song she's ever written*

11. When you want to get back together but are starting to lose hope - "If This Was a Movie"

12. When your ex wants you back but you're too over it to care - "All You Had to Do Was Stay"

13. When you meet someone you want to start this whole process over with :) - "Begin Again"