13 Best Stranger Things Moments

13 Best Stranger Things Moments

"Mouthbreather."

495
13 Best Stranger Things Moments
Collider

Warning: If you haven't gotten a chance to binge watch this amazing show, then come back to this article after you've watched it. You won't regret watching the whole first season in one day, I promise.

Netflix has been killing the game with their original television shows and movies. I think Stranger Things takes the cake for being one of their best ones yet (or maybe I am just really obsessed with this show).

I may not be the only one obsessing since Stranger Things was nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Television Drama Series and Winona Ryder was nominated for Best Actress In A Drama Series. Even though they didn't win, this shoe still deserves to have some light shined on its best moments.

13. When Eleven called the employee a mouthbreather

Let's be real, that store clerk was annoying anyway.

12. When Chief Hopper decided to break in the secret government building.

Finally someone brave enough to find out what was going on.

11. Every second that Barb was on screen.

RIP Barb. I'm hoping that the rumors are true and that we see you again in season two.

10. Joyce's perseverance to find her son

She never gave up on finding her son, so she just wins Mother of the Year Award in my book. She didn't care if people thought she was out of her mind; she just wanted to find her son.

9. When Eleven flipped the van

Although this ended up making her feel weak, she saved their lives in a pretty awesome way.

8. When Eleven went to get her Eggos and no one was going to stop her

Don't mess with Eleven and her Eggos.

7. When Joyce was able to communicate with her son through the lights

Also including the lights along the Ouijia wall she painted to be able to communicate with Will!

6. When Nancy and Jonathan decided to go demogorgon hunting

They looked crazy buying all of those supplies, but at least they tried to stop the demogorgon!

5. "She's our friend, and she's crazy!"

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2F13%2F6361987530028609322063553667_gJO80Z.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=907&h=43db7ec162e757a8851610f366c0628b6deccefe364489cd86460831d7d700a5&size=980x&c=1411314793 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2017%252F01%252F13%252F6361987530028609322063553667_gJO80Z.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D907%26h%3D43db7ec162e757a8851610f366c0628b6deccefe364489cd86460831d7d700a5%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1411314793%22%7D" expand=1]

I love how this is the moment that they all accepted each other's friendship.

4. When Nancy was fed up with Steve

Steve still has a lot of redeeming to do in my book. Nancy was just not playing games with Steve!

3. When Chief Hopper discovered that Will's dead body wasn't Will

I was shook at this part. I actually fell for this!

2. When Eleven sacrificed herself

I was so sad that she had to leave with the demogorgon!

1. When Will was found and they brought him back to life

But what's going to happen to him now?!

If you still haven't binged watched Stranger Things yet, then what are you doing? You still have until the summer of 2017 to binge watch the first season.

*All gifs from Giphy and Gifs.com