13 Perfect Songs To Blast In The Car

13 Perfect Songs To Blast In The Car

Buckle up- it's time for some carpool karaoke.

96
13 Perfect Songs To Blast In The Car
Madeline Lay

The only thing better than driving is driving with the perfect playlist. Windows rolled down, the wind blowing in your face, your best friend riding shotgun, and, of course, we cannot forget a balanced queue of songs lined up. Everyone has their own taste in music, but to me there are some songs out there that you just can't help singing along to, dancing along to, or just smiling as soon as you recognize the first chord. A mix of genres, throwbacks, new pop songs, Disney songs- you name it. Anything and everything sounds 1000x better in the car. So buckle up because here are 13 perfect songs for you to blast in the car…

Shotgun - George Ezra

Everybody Talks - Neon Trees

Life is a Highway - Rascall Flatts

Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson

Drive - Ben Rector

100 Bad Days - AJR

Juice - Lizzo

Road Trippin' - Dan + Shay

Magic In The Hamptons (feat. Lil Yachty) - Social House

Paper Planes - M.I.A

Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo

17 - MK

I Don't Care - Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber

Well there you have it: 13 perfect songs to blast in the car. Go save the environment and carpool with some much-needed carpool karaoke, or roll down the windows and go for a drive by yourself to clear your head. Whether you are with a whole squad of your friends or all by yourself, next time you are going for a drive you can be happy to know that there is a perfect playlist waiting for you.