13 Signs You're The Monica Of Your Friends

"I KNOW!"

104

Every group of friends has one: the Monica. She's your go-to advice giver, mom away from home, and the most competitive person you know. She always provides you with the best snacks, but you better not dare get a crumb on her freshly vacuumed carpet. Her OCD might drive you crazy sometimes, but you know that she means well. She'll always be there for you, 'cause you're there for her too. Here are 13 signs that you're the Monica of your college "friends":

1. You're used to everyone calling you "mom." In fact, you find it to be a compliment.

You're everyone's mom away from home.

2. Your dorm or apartment room is the cleanest on the floor.

You stress-clean to procrastinate doing your homework.

3. You wouldn't be caught dead eating the cafeteria food or ramen.

You can make five-star meals in your shoebox of a room, especially since you rebelled and brought more than just the acceptable microwave. Everyone knows you have a toaster under your bed.

4. Going downtown? The pre-game is definitely at your place.

You are the hostess with the mostess. Your pre-games always include the best drinks and of course, snacks.

5. Your intramural team wins first place every year, and you, being your extremely competitive self, make sure of it.

You are obviously deserving of the Geller Cup.

6. Whenever someone is in desperate need of something, you already have it in your purse.

Advil? Sticky boobs? Band-Aids? Scantron? Pen? Gum? You've got it all.

7. Move over freshmen. You're only interested in the older men.

Especially if his name is Richard.

8. But let's be honest, you secretly have feelings for that guy from your high school that you've known for way too long.

He's your Chandler Bing.

9. You've changed drastically since high school.

Your old teachers don't even recognize you.

10. All you want is for just one of your class presentations to go over well.

Is it that hard to make your professor cry?

11. Your planner is your lifeline.

You might have a heart attack if it goes missing. You like to keep to schedule.

12. Whenever you decide to let loose at a party, all hell breaks loose.

You're supposed to be the one to keep everyone in line.

13. Your friend group would fall apart without you.

Or all end up in prison.