13 Things I Thought While Watching Season 3 Of '13 Reasons Why'.

*SPOILER ALERT*

20

**This article contains sensitive topics and 13 Reasons Why Spoilers.**

Alright friends, so if you haven't heard, the third season of '13 Reasons Why' has dropped on Netflix and it threw me for a loop. If you don't know the story of '13 Reasons Why' and it's protagonist, Hannah Baker, I encourage you to read the book before you watch the series.

If you'd like to be filled in, the Netflix series is based on the Jay Asher novel in which, a young Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a box with his name on it lying on his porch. In the box are tapes recorded by the recently deceased, Hannah Baker.

Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to commit suicide and he needs to listen to understand why. This leads him on a journey to connecting with people he had no idea he needed to connect with and learning all of their secrets.

I got hooked on the Netflix season after already having a love of the novel. The first two seasons were pretty hard to watch, I will admit. But they tore at my emotions and my brain and I expected nothing less from the third season. Only this time, I was a little disappointed and honestly, super confused.

I thought a lot of things in the 3 days it took me to binge the series, and here are some of those thoughts.

1. Who the hell is Ani?

Oh.. she's the new girl. She knows a lot of things... I don't like it.

2. I miss Hannah Baker. She was more interesting.

I'm tired of Ani. Where's Hannah. Help them solve the missing person's case, Hannah!

3. The voiceovers can stop please.

I miss Hannah's voice. She was better. Ani is just causing confusing flashbacks that don't make sense.

4. Wait, Where's Bryce?

Oh, lawd. He's dead. Well, who killed him then?! I bet it was Tyler.

5. Jess and Justin are hooking up. Not a shock.

These two emotionally unstable cliche's need to walk right on out of each other's lives for all of our sanity.

6. So... are we going to let Ani have consensual sex with a rapist?

HE'S A SERIAL RAPIST. I KNOW HE'S CUTE, BUT GIRL.

7. Ani is too nosey for me. Stay in your lane.

Stay out of everyone's business girl. You just got here. You missed Hannah and Spring Fling get out.

8. Can we focus more on Tyler's recovery please?!

This is the only redeeming part of this season. This boy is getting to grow and heal and I am so proud I might cry.

9.  Bryce was actually changing... This is sad now.

He was working towards being a better man and now I'm actually upset that he died. People can change, Netflix!

10. Oh.. So Alex gets to literally get away with murder... Cool.

Yo... I know you were probably 'roid-raging but come on now. You're better than that. The man was getting his life on track and his limbs were literally broken. Your dad is the police chief. Like... I... wtf man?

11. Wait, Ani and Clay are dating now?

Didn't he literally rage because she had sex with Bryce? Are we just letting that go now? Hello?

12. Okay, wait. I'm confused. Who tf killed Monty?

I get that things like this happen to sexual predators in jail but damn. That was fast. Is he even really dead? Where's his body. I want proof.

13. So what is going to happen with the guns?!

Alright. They found Tyler's guns. Clay is being monitored by the police. Tony is a convicted felon. Is the whole damn cast going to jail in season four or what?

From Your Site Articles