13 Quotes I Know And Love

13 Quotes I Know And Love

13 random, silly, and funny quotes that get me through my day.

2
13 Quotes I Know And Love
411 Mania

I'm constantly listening to voices and conversations and music and TV just like everyone else, and as I filter through these voices I have found that certain hilarious, inspiring, or meaningful quotes have stuck with me throughout my life. So, here are some of my all-time favorite quotes which help get me through the day, 13 quotes for the 13 times every day that I just want to run home, eat half a pizza, and go to sleep. Not all or any of these are inspirational, but I think they are funny or significant or stick to me and I enjoy them.

1. “I wumbo, you wumbo, he she we wumbo” - Patrick Star from SpongeBob

Now this doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it makes me laugh and reminds me of my childhood.

2. “Help me I’m poor” - Annie from the hilarious movie Bridesmaids

Super relevant as a struggling college student.

3. “Just keep swimming” Dory… I shouldn't have to explain where this is from

What I tell myself when I'm exerting myself physically, like when I'm walking up the hundreds of stairs at my university.

4. “HA, that was so funny last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur” Dale from the best but stupidest movie ever, Stepbrothers

This quote is seriously so funny come on.

5.“That's what she said!” Michael Scott from The Office

You'd be surprised how often one can casually fit this into a conversation.

6. “I sometimes get the feeling that I can do crystal meth but then I think, mmmm, better not” Fat Amy from Pitch Perfect

Same Fat Amy, same.

7. “Bye Felisha” Ice Cube from the amazing film Straight Outta Compton

Okay so in the context of the movie it's kinda inappropriate and cruel but it's also funny and sassy.

8. “Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!” Mike Wizowski from Monsters Inc.

A reminder to myself to keep it simple and easy, not to take on to much responsibilities.

9. “Are you feeling it now Mr. Krabs?” SpongeBob

Again, no relevance I just really like SpongeBob.

10. “I'm not gonna call him Dad. EVER. Even if there's a fire!” Brennan from Stepbrothers

Stupid, funny, dramatic, like myself.

11. “Pick me, choose me, love me,” Meredith Grey from Greys Anatomy

Ugh, this scene always tugs at my heartstrings. I couldn't not include it, I had to mention it.

12. Pretty much anything Kanye West says, just because it's usually funny and vain and he's a self-centered artist but he's risky and I love it.

13. “Honey, would you put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?” Kim Kardashian West

In reference to tattoos, I don't know if I will ever want or desire having a tattoo, but I just think that twisting this sentence and changing the usual "Ferrari" to "Bentley" is just so Kim K and I love her so yeah. Plus the way she says it is super sassy and I love it