13 Incredible Quotes From 13 Of Our Favorite Musicians

Unforgettable words.

66

We love to listen to the music produced by our favorite artists. Have you ever wondered where do they get their ideas? Have you thought about what goes through minds when they are creating masterpieces? Here are 13 lyrics from legendary artists:

"I treat every album as a new beginning, so I'm asking myself, 'What is pop music now? What are people consuming?' and I take these things into effect." - Luis Fonsi

2. "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." -Bob Marley

3. "Sometimes, being different feels a lot like being alone. But with that being said, being true to that and being true to my standards and my way of doing things in my art and my music, everything that has made me feel very different... in the end, it has made me the happiest." -Lindsey Stirling

4. "I'm kind of a good girl - and I'm not. I'm a good girl because I really believe in love, integrity, and respect. I'm a bad girl because I like to tease. I know that I have sex appeal in my deck of cards. But I like to get people thinking. That's what the stories in my music do." -Katy Perry

5. "If you are a chef, no matter how good a chef you are, it's not good cooking for yourself; the joy is in cooking for others - it's the same with music." -Will.i.am

6. "Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman." -Ludwig van Beethoven

7. "Music, at its essence, is what gives us memories. And the longer a song has existed in our lives, the more memories we have of it." -Stevie Wonder

8. "I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music." - Billy Joel

9. "Music is life itself. What would this world be without good music? No matter what kind it is." - Louis Armstrong

10. "Music is therapy. Music moves people. It connects people in ways that no other medium can. It pulls heartstrings. It acts as medicine." - Macklemore

11. "Of emotions, of love, of breakup, of love and hate and death and dying, mama, apple pie, and the whole thing. It covers a lot of territory, country music does." -Johnny Cash

12. "Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism." - Eminem

13. "I was raised in a very humble environment, and I was always taught to be humble to the things that are happening in my life because they're blessings. They're blessings in every way. Whether you're able to help someone get through a tough time in their life through your music or through comedy, or whatever it is, you're just a channel." - Justin Timberlake

Just a glimpse into the minds of some of the greats.