13 Questions For The "13 Reasons Why" Finale

Spoiler warning.

90

If you have a Twitter or any form of social media, you've probably heard of 13 Reasons Why. Based on the book by Jay Asher, the story follows high school students as they unravel the suicide of one of their former classmates.

If you're anything like me, you watched the whole series (thirteen one-hour long episodes) as fast as you could, because the anticipation of knowing what happened on those tapes was burning you inside. And if you're anything like me, the ending left you sitting on the edge of your seat with a blank face and with so many questions. So I give to you, my loyal readers, 13 questions I had for the ending of 13 Reasons Why.

1. Will there be a season two?

I'm sure anyone who has watched is asking this because we need some answers! Well, more answers. Hannah's thirteen tapes have laid the foundation for what is to come.

2. Is a school shooting coming next?

Last we saw of Tyler (Hannah's stalker and the creepy yearbook kid), he was packing guns away in a trunk in his room. He bought a gun from a man he presumably met online in an alleyway, so what is next for Tyler and the rest of Liberty High?

3. Will Bryce go to jail?

This sick son a bitch. Not only had he confessed to raping two people, the way he confessed made it sound like he had done it more than twice. I just have to know, will there be consequences for the spoiled, rich and popular jock? (I f**king hope so.)

4. Is Sheri also going to jail?

I knew she was shady from the jump. And then we come to find out that she was the reason beloved tutee of Clay had been killed in a car accident. Not only did he pass away, he was framed because of the beer run he was on during the time of the accident. Sheri finally realized that she was in the wrong and confessed to what she had done. And that was the last we saw of her... is she already in jail?

5. Where the hell is Justin going?

I truly feel bad for this kid. He was trying to protect the girl he loves from finding out the truth and only got his heart stomped on. Now, what he did about his situation with Hannah that was not right either, but where the hell is he off to now?!

6. Will Mr. Porter lose his job?

Another one I didn't like from the jump. When Clay told him he was tape 13, I had to keep myself from screaming out at 1 A.M "I KNEW IT!" He did nothing to help Hannah when she came desperate for help, and for that, I hope he loses his job, accreditation, family, everything.

7. Is Alex alive?

Of all the people who had access to guns, I truly did not think Alex would be the one to use it. Last we heard, he was at Mercy Hospital after a self-inflicted gunshot to the head. Will Alex be the third Liberty High death in a matter of months? (I hope not)

8. Is Clay going to end up with Skye?

They have a small history of being friends, and behind the teenage angst and tattoos, I truly think Skye is a good person. She didn't rat out Clay for keying Zach's car, and she was there in the end when he needed to go for a ride. Is this the next complicated person he'll fall for?

9. Is Tony in deep shit with the Baker's?

We know Tony kept all of Hannah's secrets, and by the end, he just felt awful for keeping them from her parents. He surrenders a flash drive with all the tapes on it, and we see (and hear) the Baker's listening to their daughter's first tape. Will the Baker's place blame on Tony, or will they understand Hannah's wishes?

10. What's going to happen to Zach?

Star basketball player and full on mommy's boy, Zach never answers his goddamn phone when his friends need him. I mean who does that? He's as much to blame as everyone else (okay, maybe not everyone else) but he still played a massive role in the events in the series. Is he getting a scholarship? Is his car fixed? Is he going to have to testify in court against butt-buddy Bryce? Who knows!

11. Is Jessica okay?

Poor kid. She put up so many walls to not face the music she knew she would have to hear eventually. We see her break down to her tough Air Force father about what happened to her at her party, but what'll happen next? She lied at her deposition about not knowing about the tapes, so how will things go for her now?

12. Will Marcus be punished for framing Clay?

Such a dirtbag move. He planted marijuana is Clay's backpack to keep Clay from talking to anyone. Little did Marcus know, Clay had a plan for his three-day suspension, which involved the total takedown of Bryce.

13. Are the Bakers moving?

We heard that someone had to meet with the real estate agent at their home, so where are they going? It's just so sad because they'll have to give up their pharmacy and we already know they took a loan from Mrs. Baker's parents to move in the first place... what's next for them?

Bonus Question!

14. Will Courtney finally confront her demons and admit to her sexual preferences?

When she was explaining to Clay about why she won't admit her preferences, I honestly felt for her. She's embarrassed of who she is because she has two gay fathers. I understand her concern for her reputation, but over something like sexual preference? It wasn't worth the cover up and hurting Hannah in such a way that she influenced her decision to end her life.

So what's next for this Liberty High gang? I don't know, but I'll be thinking about these questions until they're answered.