13 Hilarious Puns To Make Your Day Better

If you're feeling a litte blue, enjoy this article to brighten up your day!

556
Wordpress

This article is for if you have had a bad day, week, or just in need of a good laugh. Puns are my favorite form of comedy and I love to tell them to others in hopes that they will bring them some laughter to brighten up their day. So sit back, relax and prepare to share a giggle or two. Hopefully this article will make your day better, and hey you might even find your new favorite joke!

1. What is a foot long, made of leather and sounds like a sneeze?

"A-shoe!"

2. Scientists have grown human vocal chords in a Petri dish.

The results speak for themselves.

3. What did baby corn say to momma corn?

"Where is Popcorn?"

4. I bought some shoes from a drug dealer, I am not sure what he laced them with but I have been tripping all day.

5. Who is the roundest knight at King Arthur's table?

Sir Cumference, he ate too much pi.

6.

7. "Why is there music coming out of your printer?"

"Oh that must be the paper jamming again!"

8. If towels could tell jokes, they would have a dry sense of humor.

9. Do you know how to make Holy Water?

You boil the hell out of it!

10. Some chemistry labs are like a big party. Some drop the acid while others drop the base.

11. Alphabet soup? More like Times New Ramen, am I right?

12. What rock group has four men that don't sing?

Mount Rushmore.

And of course I saved my all time, personal favorite pun for last.

13. What is brown and rhymes with Snoop?

Dr. Dre.

I hope you got a good laugh or at least a chuckle out of these corny, but pretty hilarious puns. Share this article to continue to spread the laughter and make someone else's day better!